To Lt. J. Aguiar,
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cool To Lt. J. Aguiar,

3 part question?

WHY THIS ARTICLE?
    WHY NOW ???
    WHAT ARE "THEY" TRYING TO POINT OUT?

I have worked some of the more difficult area in Miami Dade, in MAGTF (gang unit) and in TNT (narcotics)... you must be hard and fair for the community you are working for! That doesn't mean be fair to the criminals who are making it bad.

In yesterday's time, nobody wanted to snitch on people for a car theft or maybe even stealing a bicycle. But TODAY, they are shooting each other dead ( our children) on the street. NOW those that were growing up during the "DO not Snitch" era, are asking people to talk!!!! what a surprise, only if it effects you do you want something done!

The community wants to be protected from the "WOLF" but DO NOT WANT SHEEPDOGS! we are the ones who make it so that you can sleep at night (for normal) - people. instead you ask polite and niceness! but as you well know if your are out on the streets past 2 or 3 am, mostly nothing good happens during the "witching hours". but yet you tie the police hand's with B>S> and cameras, community policing! why don't you call it what it is - kissing the publics ass!

my fault for thinking that im "better" then the average joe out there, but im held to a different standard, so then I am better! they don't like, come do the job and get the benefits it comes with. if not, stay home in your warm bed sleeping while ME, MY BROTHER AND SISTERS PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! you get to have your holiday parties and birthdays, while we protect you again, away from our families!!!!

So, as to Lt. J . Aguiar, you continue to protect us and lead the way, we are right behind you! WE are the SHEEPDOGS!

Unregistered
    You're un come mierda

Unregistered

The answer to your question

The issue here and the gist of the article is not about his dealings with the criminal element but rather his behaviour while off duty in bars and with women.

This guy is a grade a scuzzball, period.

He needs psychiatric help. He has issues that need to be addressed.

If not, he will eventually cause the residents of SM millions.

Unregistered

Idiot

Either you did not understand the article or you you are trying to confuse the issue.

The fact is that Aguiar is doing the same cap that the officers are combatting. He is a criminal in our company. And command staff is protecting him from the beginning because he's a likable guy.

They created this monster and now the officer of SMPD have to deal with public oppinion. Not him of the command staff. They sit back and collect their big paychecks and continue to look out for them selves financially and criminally.

And by the way, seems like a lot of other thing are missing out of his file if that is all that the news paper found.

Unregistered

Cool really?

it seems that are more pussies at S Miami then I thought.

in that dark alley way when your getting your ass handed to you, would you want the Lt. to show up or not???

I think I would. whether you like it or not , ITS BLUE AGAINST THE WORLD! protect each other period! man or woman, this is the toughest job in the light! in other words "MAN up" or get out.

Unregistered

No thank you

Of course I would want him with me, but not if he does things illegally. I've worked too long to get here to lose it all for some criminal. And spea king of which, sounds like you been on the job too long. With an attitude like that of hate the world and all people in the world suck, it's no wonder we are in the situation we are. Get a life other than police work. You sound like an idiot cop with a bad attitude. Go find a gurlfriend, if you can. Any one with that attitude could not find a woman.

Sounds more like us against as hole cop like you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The issue here and the gist of the article is not about his dealings with the criminal element but rather his behaviour while off duty in bars and with women.

This guy is a grade a scuzzball, period.

He needs psychiatric help. He has issues that need to be addressed.

If not, he will eventually cause the residents of SM millions.
    A.rezaie is going to cost us millions..

Unregistered

Thumbs up Snitch

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    3 part question?

Why this article?
    Why now ???
    What are "they" trying to point out?

I have worked some of the more difficult area in miami dade, in magtf (gang unit) and in tnt (narcotics)... You must be hard and fair for the community you are working for! That doesn't mean be fair to the criminals who are making it bad.

In yesterday's time, nobody wanted to snitch on people for a car theft or maybe even stealing a bicycle. But today, they are shooting each other dead ( our children) on the street. Now those that were growing up during the "do not snitch" era, are asking people to talk!!!! What a surprise, only if it effects you do you want something done!

The community wants to be protected from the "wolf" but do not want sheepdogs! We are the ones who make it so that you can sleep at night (for normal) - people. Instead you ask polite and niceness! But as you well know if your are out on the streets past 2 or 3 am, mostly nothing good happens during the "witching hours". But yet you tie the police hand's with b>s> and cameras, community policing! Why don't you call it what it is - kissing the publics ass!

My fault for thinking that im "better" then the average joe out there, but im held to a different standard, so then i am better! They don't like, come do the job and get the benefits it comes with. If not, stay home in your warm bed sleeping while me, my brother and sisters protect you and your family! You get to have your holiday parties and birthdays, while we protect you again, away from our families!!!!

So, as to lt. J . Aguiar, you continue to protect us and lead the way, we are right behind you! We are the sheepdogs!
    sheep dogs don't snitch
    blue line you do nto cross

Unregistered

Arrow SoMi will be bleeding “green” well into the future

A.rezaie is going to cost us millions..
    A group met at a local church Tuesday and then marched to South Miami City Hall. They said they wanted to make their voices heard at the city commission meeting.The group is outraged that Officer Aryo Rezaie is back on the job after shooting Michael Gavins.
    In an effort to be transparent, the police chief and city manager announced several recommended changes, including the purchase of body cameras for the police department. The chief said the officers should be wearing the cameras sometime next year, possibly around April.
    Read more here: http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/G...359753251.html

Landa and Alexander also addressed a fatal officer-involved shooting in mid-November, which is currently being investigated by the Miami-Dade Police Department. That incident didn’t involved Aguiar. Further addressing the police department, Alexander recommended having police officers wear body cameras while on patrol, which was met with scattered applause during the meeting.
    Alexander’s actions were limited by the fact that “certain state laws and union agreements prevent the current administration from revisiting decisions made in the past by former city managers, and police chiefs,” his report said.
    Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

South Miami: The ‘Green’ Lawsuit City
    City attorney, Thomas Pepe recently called for a special “Shade Meeting” to talk with our “green” leaders about the lawsuits filed against the city of South Miami and perhaps another one or two. Lots of people are under the impression that the city will be bleeding “green” well into the future, as attorneys from both sides continue to rack up big fees.
    http://communitynewspapers.com/south...-lawsuit-city/

Unregistered

SoMI lieutenant takes reduction in duties and pay

it seems that are more pussies at S Miami then I thought.

in that dark alley way when your getting your ass handed to you, would you want the Lt. to show up or not???

I think I would. whether you like it or not , ITS BLUE AGAINST THE WORLD! protect each other period! man or woman, this is the toughest job in the light! in other words "MAN up" or get out.
    One more SoMi Mindless FOOL!
    Aguiar’s internal affairs file showed the lieutenant was promoted rapidly despite several complaints and sanctions. The file detailed allegations that he had pepper sprayed and handcuffed an ex-girlfriend at her office, and said he had been disciplined for sexually harassing a dispatcher in the department and misusing a police database to follow a woman home.
    Lt. Jesus Aguiar of the South Miami Police Department will take a reduction in duties and pay after reports of alleged harassment and other questionable incidents became public last month, Police Chief Rene Landa said during a City Commission meeting Tuesday night. Landa spoke before the commission along with City Manager Steven Alexander to address Aguiar’s record. Aguiar will take a “voluntary” 5 percent pay reduction and has been assigned to an administrative position, Landa said. He had previously led the Criminal Investigations Unit. “He will not be supervising any subordinates,” Landa said. “He will not be involved in any kinds of special programs.”Aguiar had supervised the department’s Explorers program for high schoolers interested in law enforcement.
    Additionally — addressing concerns in Aguiar’s case — the manager recommended other changes. These include modifying the police promotion process and a revision to policy “to prohibit any person from possessing the badge of an officer.” The most recent item in Aguiar’s file involved his girlfriend, who is not a police officer, flashing a badge during a dispute at a Cheesecake Factory.

Further addressing the police department, Alexander recommended having police officers wear body cameras while on patrol, which was met with scattered applause during the meeting.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast