Why people won't leave BSO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredwhy

Why people won't leave BSO

The reason why people stay here for almost their entire life is, because they're just plain DUMB and STUPID. When they spent their entire career trying to get into a specialized unit, arguing over who's getting a new car, or complaining about who has weekends off, other agencies and their rank and file were making their case for better benifits. These idiots don't want to pay 1000 dollars a month for medical. Good luck fools. I got my medical in full because my union didn't stab us in the back on every contract for their own perks. Stop blaming the sheriffs, that's right sheriffs, plural. You should blame yourself and your former self serving Union.

Good luck to the worst cops, not only in south Florida, but the entire country.

Unregistered
    Knew you weren't a cop, sucka! Since you got your grievance list on, don't forget we hire terrorists now.

Unregisterednot

Sorry bro

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Knew you weren't a cop, sucka! Since you got your grievance list on, don't forget we hire terrorists now.
    Sorry bro, been a cop, and retired. Worked here for a few years and said to myself, holly sh*t, what the he'll is this place.

Unregistered

welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednot View Post
    Sorry bro, been a cop, and retired. Worked here for a few years and said to myself, holly sh*t, what the he'll is this place.
    Oh really? Well let me be the first to welcome you. Enjoy your visit at BSO LEO Affairs, we've got it all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    In the 80's BSO was nothing but a bunch of bullies. A friend was raped in the late 80's never got over it. The idiot that did it died a couple years later and not honorably. Karma got him but no justice for her after that. It's the same today, not all cops are killers or rapists especially now with phone cameras and videos...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by T Saint-Amand View Post
    In the 80's BSO was nothing but a bunch of bullies. A friend was raped in the late 80's never got over it. The idiot that did it died a couple years later and not honorably. Karma got him but no justice for her after that. It's the same today, not all cops are killers or rapists especially now with phone cameras and videos...
    Can you be a little more specific, maybe we can get you some help?

Unregistered

same here

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhy View Post
    The reason why people stay here for almost their entire life is, because they're just plain DUMB and STUPID. When they spent their entire career trying to get into a specialized unit, arguing over who's getting a new car, or complaining about who has weekends off, other agencies and their rank and file were making their case for better benifits. These idiots don't want to pay 1000 dollars a month for medical. Good luck fools. I got my medical in full because my union didn't stab us in the back on every contract for their own perks. Stop blaming the sheriffs, that's right sheriffs, plural. You should blame yourself and your former self serving Union.

Good luck to the worst cops, not only in south Florida, but the entire country.
    I get my benefits from there as well, if I am thinking of the same up north Dept. The reason the idiots stay is because they over extend themselves and buy a 6 bedroom house, fancy cars, and have to do the max details to pay for it. Because they do the max they are never home to see the family and take care of the wife so someone else steps up to the plate and does it for him and they get divorced and have to pay half their pension to them. It's sad to see so many geezers on the job, especially at training, when they can't even get out of their chairs to retrieve a dropped pen. This is my 94...I'll take my chances with an in shape rookie any day. These Deputies have no life if they are here beyond their normal 25 and 5 in the DROP. retire already and take the wife on a cruise before someone else does.

I'M DONE

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterednot View Post
    You are a goof ball. You think you are so great. You retired and you came here after a few years and said this place is basically sucks. But you still get on this site and talk about police crap. Yeah guy, you are the best ever. Total moron Cupcake

Unregisteredyes

Free medical

Free medical for the rest of my life, that's right, doesn't end at 62, it's forever. You guys Work until your 65, get a drop and live another 10 years. It's all your fault. You sacrificed for medical and Benifits for weekends off, plain clothes and an unmarked car. Yep, it's the sheriffs fault. DUUUUUMB

Unregistered

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredyes View Post
    Free medical for the rest of my life, that's right, doesn't end at 62, it's forever. You guys Work until your 65, get a drop and live another 10 years. It's all your fault. You sacrificed for medical and Benifits for weekends off, plain clothes and an unmarked car. Yep, it's the sheriffs fault. DUUUUUMB
    Some of us plan right for when that day comes. If I had not left I would have retired at 41....I vested early and came down here to get an additional pension. I mean who can really retire at 41 unless your filthy rich. But I do get my free medical, eye glasses and dental forever while it costs you close to $1000 a month. Oh and I forgot the stipend I receive from the state and BSO..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast