Stingray Chevrolet ad playing while I am on NPPD board.... Priceless!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Stingray Chevrolet ad playing while I am on NPPD board.... Priceless!

Dang nice reminder that ad was.. what ever happened with the Stingray case, does anyone know.. where we were snatching cell calls illegally. Was there ever any discipline for that or is it buried in the court system?

Unregistered

haaaaaa

Stephanie, by all your recent threads, you have learned a lot about the PD and how it is run and yet you ask what the guy with the giant broom in his hands that always has someone misunderstanding what he says when he is caught in lie after lie, what happened to something a year ago? C'mon you're smarter than that!

Just trying to keep check on all the scandals .. it’s like a full time job sometimes. In this case, this one is out of Vespia and Lewis control.. this crosses departments and the Feds no?

~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StingrayChevy.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	169  

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Just trying to keep check on all the scandals .. it’s like a full time job sometimes. In this case, this one is out of Vespia and Lewis control.. this crosses departments and the Feds no?

~
    Stephanie, it was under there complete control, was only borrowed from the feds, you need to stop your normal reasoning when dealing with admin. Stop trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, I know it's hard for you. They take complete advantage of the public's ignorance or indifference. THIS IS WHAT THEY RELY ON. Think they are not paranoid or wondering what they are going to be outed for again. #1 solicits rumors almost daily, asking to have him kept informed.
    When it is illegal, it's illegal !!!!!!! None of there just a nip mentality makes any sense or makes what they do legal.
    They have lied to your face, laughed about it and being the person you are, you still give them the benefit of the doubt.
    You have come a long way in a year, but still have some ways to go. But you will get there and truly realize what is really transpiring here.

Trying again..

Oh no the benefit of doubt ended the minute my last record request was filled .. proving to myself what I already knew the moment the good captain asked me to give Clark another chance. I wonder if it was his youngin and he was in my shoes.. if he would be so benevolent. No, Clark would have been held accountable along with the rest of the lying *******s.. instead, they promote them. So now they own the actions of each and everyone of em, some future attorney will wrap that around the City's throats. There is lots yet to learn.. hard when you are on the outside but I aint going nowhere.

What I meant to convey earlier is that Vespia and Lewis cannot Control the Stingray story as easily as some of the other scandals limited to NPPD only.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Oh no the benefit of doubt ended the minute my last record request was filled .. proving to myself what I already knew the moment the good captain asked me to give Clark another chance. I wonder if it was his youngin and he was in my shoes.. if he would be so benevolent. No, Clark would have been held accountable along with the rest of the lying *******s.. instead, they promote them. So now they own the actions of each and everyone of em, some future attorney will wrap that around the City's throats. There is lots yet to learn.. hard when you are on the outside but I aint going nowhere.

What I meant to convey earlier is that Vespia and Lewis cannot Control the Stingray story as easily as some of the other scandals limited to NPPD only.
    outstanding, I guess you are further along than expected. Don't give up hope, good things are coming. Change only occurs if we make it change.