Spanish Poster - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanish Poster

Unregistered
    Is this what we discuss in this forum now a days? Even with all the real big issues going on with the Department? Seriously?

Unregistered

Blame it on SWPD

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this what we discuss in this forum now a days? Even with all the real big issues going on with the Department? Seriously?
    What do you expect with the SWPD shit on here. The Spanish poster is definitely a SWPD loser or a Menocal.

Unregistered
    What do you expect with the SWPD shit on here. The Spanish poster is definitely a SWPD loser or a Menocal.
    I dont know what most would expect, but I do expect everyone with at least a minimun brain to ignore this stupidity and focus in the real issues we have.

Unregistered
    .... and focus in the real issues we have.
    One real and very serious issue is that you have a perverted pedophile in your department.

You should ask why is the investigation taking so long?

The minor victim could've been your daughter, wife or sister.

Everyone knows this clan is correct and dirty

Unregistered

LMAO for real

HPD ragging on SWPD is like to losers arguing on which one is the better one. Both cities and departments foster a culture of corruption. Freaking funny as hell, at least the SWPD guys admit that they suck. If you at HPD think that you are a professional organization then you really need help for you are delusional. However, it could be that you are just plain ignorant. In other words, an ignoramus. Thank you for the laugh!!!
    This is priceless, the moron gets on here calling people losers, but yet he does not know the grammatical difference between "to" and "two" LOL I think your IQ level speaks for itself clown.

Unregistered

LMAO for real

HPD ragging on SWPD is like to losers arguing on which one is the better one. Both cities and departments foster a culture of corruption. Freaking funny as hell, at least the SWPD guys admit that they suck. If you at HPD think that you are a professional organization then you really need help for you are delusional. However, it could be that you are just plain ignorant. In other words, an ignoramus. Thank you for the laugh!!!
    This is priceless, the moron gets on here calling people losers, but yet he does not know the grammatical difference between "to" and "two" LOL I think your IQ level speaks for itself clown.

Unregistered
    One real and very serious issue is that you have a perverted pedophile in your department.

El clan que te tiene obsesionada pajara loca, construye una estatua de ellos en tu cuarto y luego mudate con ellos para que te den morronga en grupo. Ese clan ya a nadie le importa, solo a un saco de plumas como tu pajarraca ridicula.

Unregistered

After reading the last sentence I got confused.
    How could this clan be correct and dirty at the same time?
    The only logical explanation to that is: You are a moron !!!!!!!

Unregistered

Correct and dirty??? Sounds sexual to me, maybe this guy really does want to get bent over by the Menocals. Their fat ****s will have you sleeping upside down for a week.

Unregistered

Little Steroid peepee

Correct and dirty??? Sounds sexual to me, maybe this guy really does want to get bent over by the Menocals. Their fat ****s will have you sleeping upside down for a week.
    Keeping dreaming Menocal I have it from one of your 33 that you are lacking in size and performance.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast