New HT Story In The Works?

Unregistered

New HT Story In The Works?

Word of another lengthy story on the department appear to be in the works again.
    Several request for material from records from here and city hall, have been made by an area news media.
    (You can bet it is not the Sun.)

Since the request for records also includes city hall as we'll, maybe this means that someone is checking the rubber stamping of all Vespia's request by elected officially.😁😁😁

Unregistered
    Let's take a shot in the dark here.. The media outlet is..... Drum roll please... The Sarasota Herald Tribune?? I guess they are pissed their little 18 month investigation into the K-9 unit and their 30 minute documentary got a whopping 17 likes on Facebook. And every other story the have done gets a day or two of attention and then dies out. And Davidison please lose 60 pounds and shave your ugly face before you do more on camera stuff with SNN. You are a slob dude.

Unregistered

Davidson makes my panties wet

Did you seriously tell Davidson to lose weight, you donut-humper? Any muscle you've had is now buried under mounds of saturated fat that makes your belt scream louder than any woman you've ever been with. That's why you've got a K9—you're too fat to engage in any sort of pursuit, you just let the dog do it. I'd let Davidson cum in my ass without getting me off and I'd still make him breakfast with a smile. I swear if I didn't know any better I'd say you were telling him how you'd like him to look so you'd feel the same way I do. Lazy doofus.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's take a shot in the dark here.. The media outlet is..... Drum roll please... The Sarasota Herald Tribune?? I guess they are pissed their little 18 month investigation into the K-9 unit and their 30 minute documentary got a whopping 17 likes on Facebook.
    You mean your basing your evaluation of a news article on what seventeen out of thirty thousand plus subscribers like?
    What alternate dimension are you from Rick?

Now that is not really fair of me.
    I should have pointed out the two dozen citizens out fifty two thousand who post comment after comment how great our department is on our Facebook page.
    Most of those are friends and family members of the Vespia administration.

Eat that you piece of Vespia propaganda pushing piece of shit.

Unregistered

Say it aint so

the charlotte rag, lets see in the past few days, investigation concluding on city attorney which probably means they( city manager etc) convinced him to stop telling them they cant legally do illegal things, so if he stays,he is on board and now part of the team. Isn't it funny how the chief played this out, he got something on the city attny, played it out in the news, now drags the investigation in order to convince the city attny to play ball, now it will all be swept under the carpet per se
    The sun ran an editorial on the city's attempt to restrict access to city hall etc and how ACLU will sue and today in an editorial on the demeanor and dysfunction of the commissioners at public meetings. The last two editorials were something you have never seen before, the sun actually condemning the actions of the commissioners.
    could it be the sun has finally started being a real news organization . We will see !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Vespia

Vespia = piece of shit

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Aint over til the Fat Lady sings..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's take a shot in the dark here.. The media outlet is..... Drum roll please... The Sarasota Herald Tribune?? I guess they are pissed their little 18 month investigation into the K-9 unit and their 30 minute documentary got a whopping 17 likes on Facebook. And every other story the have done gets a day or two of attention and then dies out. And Davidison please lose 60 pounds and shave your ugly face before you do more on camera stuff with SNN. You are a slob dude.
    Well let me start with, Karma is a ***** and justice is rarely swift. If you think the K9 story is over.. you are as dumb, as I am fat. If you think, the number of FB thumbs have any meaning.. you need to borrow a brain and rethink the matter.

I am but one of many taxpayers that will be footing the Fat settlements that will certainly come.. and you, Vespia, nor Lewis will not be able to quash those stories.. I appreciate the HT taking the long view, checking facts, reaching out to experts.. bite ratios are on the radar, software purchased so that we (the press and the public) can readily keep tabs on our K9s and as such, the handlers are less likely to get in as much live practice on the helpless anymore...

Why are you concerned with Davidsons looks.. What possible relevance? Oh that's right, you never managed to mature beyond grade school.. Interesting to note, that there is no outrage that the story was based on untruths.. and THAT pisses you off now doesn't it?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Another K9 video...