Muñequita - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Muñequita

Unregistered
    I saved a bunch of money by switching to geico

Unregistered
    Baby huey reminds me of that movie "The Departed". Have you seen? That rat at the end ?

Unregistered
    Nah the rat has common sense

Unregistered
    This guy comes to our roll calls and talks nothing but trash. Can he just not open his mouth. If you are going to spit out police work, please back it up with some experience. Little marijuana arrest doesn't give you experience. Please stop coming in to our roll calls and talk nothing but shit. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy comes to our roll calls and talks nothing but trash. Can he just not open his mouth. If you are going to spit out police work, please back it up with some experience. Little marijuana arrest doesn't give you experience. Please stop coming in to our roll calls and talk nothing but shit. Thank you.
    I like him coming to roll call it inspires my soul...I want to be a human drug detector like him and a stand up good guy all ariubd

Unregistered
    I like him coming to roll call it inspires my soul...I want to be a human drug detector like him and a stand up good guy all ariubd
    We know eric

Unregistered
    This guy does not bother anyone, he's a good guy and is a shame some low lifes in this place hate on the guy.

Unregistered
    This guy does not bother anyone, he's a good guy and is a shame some low lifes in this place hate on the guy.
    Good try Dolls. You are nothing but a double edge sword. You come to our roll calls and tell us BS stories. Stop trashing your boss. As a boss you never bad mouth others. I hear you all the time. You are nothing but a little snake.
    Hope one of your daddy's friend comes next as chief and take care of you, just like Ricky did. Everyone in mids know who you are.

Unregistered
    Who does he trash? Who would his boss be? I could think of aniyher double edge sword, a lot worse million times worse, within the department and is not this guy. He does not bother anyone...stop the jealousy, is sad you cops are so childish. Some people like him some don't...that's with everything in life...

Unregistered
    There are far worse snakes in this place

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast