Sergeants TEST

Thread: Sergeants TEST

Unregistered

Sergeants TEST

Do you all think the test was fair? Why was the guy who ran it a total jerk? What has our union done about it? Crying to Kimberly Crumb is a total waste of time. Do we have to learn every two years how the new test is going to administer the test? I think the Chief's should weigh in here.

Actually, I don't think the city should have anything to do with administering our test.

Your thoughts?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you all think the test was fair? Why was the guy who ran it a total jerk? What has our union done about it? Crying to Kimberly Crumb is a total waste of time. Do we have to learn every two years how the new test is going to administer the test? I think the Chief's should weigh in here.

Actually, I don't think the city should have anything to do with administering our test.

Your thoughts?
    Just suck it up and get over it.. any city has a right to have its HR Unit..and obligation to be sure test was administered fairly and consistently.. nothing wrong or illegal about that.. Now on another note.. if the test was not in fact about the job at hand and relevant to the tasks, and you were not given the appropriate notice and materials to study .. then the test can be rifled in a court of law against the city.. but if all were followed to guidelines.. oh well!