Ex chief comes out of closet
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ex chief comes out of closet

Is this true?

Unregistered
    Why is it your business? You looking for a date?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really who cares.. especially in this day and age.. I just want someone who can do the job correctly.. and not involve politics.. I assure you we have all worked with gay and lesbians.. and I don't care who you are as long as you do the job you were sworn to do and back me when needed !

Really who cares! Keep your bedroom life out of work PERIOD!

Unregistered
    Really who cares.. especially in this day and age.. I just want someone who can do the job correctly.. and not involve politics.. I assure you we have all worked with gay and lesbians.. and I don't care who you are as long as you do the job you were sworn to do and back me when needed !

Really who cares! Keep your bedroom life out of work PERIOD!

OUCH ! ! ! !

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, or is your itty bitty vagina fractured?
    Yes, we have all worked with fags and dikes and they are a royal pain in the ass.

Unregistered
    Who said PERIOD?

Unregistered
    Who cares! But is it true? Did he finally come out? Heard the wife left him again

Unregistered
    She found him with 🍆 Up his 🍑

Unregistered
    Yeah she left him for the 20th time but she needs that money always comes right back

Unregistered
    No looking to finally get one truth out of this piece of garbage. His sexuality doesn't concern me, but his lies and discrimination and ill will against people does. He had no business running a police department when he couldn't even run his house...that guy was and is a joke, hope the wife hangs him out to dry. He only survived in our department because we are a joke also, his ass would've been ousted somewhere else long time ago. Good riddance bear, see you at dildo night at twist

Unregistered
    Has anyone else seen him gardening in those daisy dukes? 😟

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast