Enjoy your time off.

Unregistered
    Fuc u troll

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fuc u troll
    Cute. Good representation.

Unregistered
    Yes you POS go fyuc yourself you are not a cop 100% if you are put in your cell number as will I and we will take jerk off

Yes you POS go fyuc yourself you are not a cop 100% if you are put in your cell number as will I and we will take jerk off
    Did you just offer to jerk him off? I hope your reports are more intelligible.

/306

Unregistered
    here is how to handle this.. seems like a park setting, kids playing, I would think in my mind as a LEO he may be a danger to the children in the area.. if he fails to dispel my alarm and is in fact a danger.. LOCK HIM UP.. of course nicely and explain he did not dispel your fears for the children in the area!

Probable Cause does exist in Florida.. just need to articulate it and show a real concern for safety of the children playing in area at the park!

This guy is a typical a hole.. just looking for some reason to get on YOU TUBE!

Unregistered
    here is how to handle this.. seems like a park setting, kids playing, I would think in my mind as a LEO he may be a danger to the children in the area.. if he fails to dispel my alarm and is in fact a danger.. LOCK HIM UP.. of course nicely and explain he did not dispel your fears for the children in the area!

Probable Cause does exist in Florida.. just need to articulate it and show a real concern for safety of the children playing in area at the park!

This guy is a typical a hole.. just looking for some reason to get on YOU TUBE!
    What part of videotaping in a public place causes a danger to children?

If he isn't prohibited from being in a place where children gather I'd like to know how exactly what you would "lock him up" for? You would not be able to articulate anything to justify an arrest.

He was baiting them to get all butt hurt and take him in. Thankfully they were smarter than that. The result would have been dropped charges and likely a lawsuit or settlement.

You should probably get some guidance on what probable cause is because you come off extremely ignorant on how to build a case. You're a liability.

Remember it's not illegal for a citizen to be an asshole so remember that before you make a career-altering move solely because you get butt hurt easily.

Too many have done that.

Unregistered
    ButtHurt
    An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

Unregistered
    Remember it's not illegal for a citizen to be an asshole so remember that before you make a career-altering move solely because you get butt hurt easily.

Too many have done that.
    Brilliant advice! I hope more folks read this before they get called before admin.

Unregistered
    Read usc title 18 sec 795 before you voice opinions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast