Sleeve Boy - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeve Boy

Unregistered
    I think Mendoza is the only she hasn't given it to 😂

Unregistered
    Sleeve boy and dirty chevron (new lt) are no secret, everyone knows about their late nights escapades, except for motors...sucker

Unregistered
    Are they swingers? Does anyone know?
    Sleeve boy did he join you?

Unregistered
    Tarzan u have been missed glad you're back buddy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I`ve been to 5 departments in 5 years.
    I have amazing tattoos.
    When I speak, I don't stop speaking.
    I bought my own dog from Hialeah and I want to donate it to Doral.
    I am God's gift to police work.
    I have banged the Training Sgt and now Lieutenant of who know's what.
    I hate wearing these damn black sleeves, because it covers up these amazing tattoos.
    I am the main poster on Leoaffairs because I feel that since I am God's gift to police work, I should be in any unit I want.
    Who am I?

Don't forget that I also finished my fto with cst and was allowed to have incredibly cool facial hair and wear jeans, and none of you other ****s could. Right after I would go bang hmmm the person who made all this possible behind her pretty boyfriends back. He would come in the morning after I left and lick away all my super DNA. Then again, he has 80% of the department's dna in his balls....

Unregistered
    I should have been in CST since the day I started but then I had a change of heart and decided to buy a puppy from the Menocals. Now ever since I trained that puppy myself I would love to let Doral have it as long as I can be in K9 and not have to wear sleeves or shave.

Unregistered
    My puppy tard jr., is fully trained and ready to be utilized by our K-9 unit, I'm donating this Adonis bc I'm just simply the best, most handsome, best trained, tactical super hero mofo around here! Keep moist my friebds

Unregistered
    Low T do u ever sleep? Someone in your fragile state shouldn't be up so late...please get some rest, stay off the internet unless is to buy test and please stop calling other guys girlfriends pretending ur "investigating" sometimg, we all know you couldn't find your own test if the syringe was in front of you. By the way, most women (and men) like to have intercourse. Don't listen to sleeve boy, he jealous of your virility

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tarzan u have been missed glad you're back buddy
    Where's carlos danger?

Unregistered
    This sleeve itches so bad! I should have worn another type of sleeve when I slept with that Lt from training.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast