City Attorney
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City Attorney

Unregistered

City Attorney

9/16/2015 edition charlotte sun, just hammered the city attorney. Did they indirectly accuse him of being a pedophile/stalker or Hmmm think this might be retribution in reference to him ordering the chief needing to keep his mouth shut and no depo order? Another NPPD fluffed up incident report. Never ever a dull moment in NP

Unregistered
    I don't know what you're refering to but I know someone that was at mullen when it happened.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know what you're refering to but I know someone that was at mullen when it happened.
    Its on the front page of the North Port Sun how could you miss it.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Its on the front page of the North Port Sun how could you miss it.
    The question I have is... why is this story on the front page?

One would think a sketch of a sexual assault suspect might have been more helpful to the public on the front page rather than buried on page 6. Maybe if the investigation led to an arrest.. but right now it is simply a report that our City Attorney was taking pictures at a City park next to City Hall and the Police are investigating..

Shouldn't we at least wait for the investigation to be complete before we ruin this guy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    The question I have is... why is this story on the front page?

One would think a sketch of a sexual assault suspect might have been more helpful to the public on the front page rather than buried on page 6. Maybe if the investigation led to an arrest.. but right now it is simply a report that our City Attorney was taking pictures at a City park next to City Hall and the Police are investigating..

Shouldn't we at least wait for the investigation to be complete before we ruin this guy?
    Don't know about the print addition. But it made the front page of the online adfition.

You have for gotten that the Sun is the private PR firm of the chief. That must have been some favor the chief did for the Sun's manager for him to keep writing stories that Kevin sends him.

Also it became public record when the city attorney brought the whole thing up ay the commission meeting.

You must not be a badge, this story was floating around the department before it made the news.

Unregistered
    The city will now be issuing paper bags for all of us to wear over our heads. What's next?

Unregistered
    What next for this city? A useless commision, a city manager that has no clue other than what the league of cities tells him to do, a police chief that has entered the next stage of department destruction, what next?

Unregistered
    What next for this city? A useless commision,
    What do you mean next? The two newest ones we promised to end the good old boy shit in how the city is run.
    They got in and fell right into line real damn fast. May it is time to turn the heat up on them since it does no good hoping Lewis will do a damn thing. Their the ones who hire and fire the city manager.

Unregistered
    Is the investigation ongoing? What's taking so long? It's over a month and NOTHING.

Unregistered
    Is the investigation ongoing? What's taking so long? It's over a month and NOTHING.
    Do you really need to ask this? Do you think the city can handle another scandal? Probably trying to figure out how to make it look innocent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast