Smokey
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smokey

Mewantballznow

Smokey

You have all been lied to. You have been made out to be fools thinking your working at a police department.

meluvulngtime

tool bag

Chief just released the biggest lie over national news. This steak will be served over cooked and thrown out with the rest of the command trash.

Unregistered

amazing

Should be more like my major and detective sergeant have been changing titles to reports per whose direction. Let the dookie fly and land where it does.

Unregistered

Coward

What a coward. To try and put this on us? It's been brought to your attention? The gloves are off. You ain't coming back after this one.

Unregistered
    This MoFo had lost his mind. The officers. Really. And your administrative LT is who is going to be the one to investigate this. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie Dokie. You can believe that one of you want.

Mitt

Jefe is in over his head

I agree. What a coward....."it's been brought to my attention".

Listen if he really didn't know about that as well as many of the other problems that he claims to have JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT then he is either grossly incompetent or been asleep at the wheel. Either way he has demonstrated that he cannot efficiently run this department.

Ralph

Zeros at the top

I was with Hialeah and knew Sam when he was there. Don't blame the chief blame the Manager for the woes of the police department.
    Apparently she chose him for the chiefs position even though he did not have the experience to lead a police department .
    In Hialeah the command staff did little to develop him to do anything except follow orders.
    I'm told that he did the same in Pinecrest. I don't know why the Manager thought he could lead the department being that he never demonstrated leadership qualities in the past.

I think that often times Managers don't fully understand what it takes to actually LEAD a department that serves an affluent community such as Pinecrest.

Since he's not had any experience in the areas of critical thinking, problem solving or proactive policing I have to say that the Manager either didn't do her homework or is more comfortable with a follower working for her as opposed to a leader.

On thing I will say about Sam. He is a very good follower.

Pepsi

Hey Manager

What made you think this was the man for the job? Did he sing Pepsi's old catch phrase. " you got the right one baby, uh huh uh huh"

magicmikeXXL

This stinks

His ego has reached an all time high. The mean is delusional in thinking he is untouchable. I don't know what the physical relationship is between him in the manager but there is something there worth investigating. This guy has run this ship aground too many times already. She keeps holding on to him for what.

Dale

Backwards department

http://m.local10.com/news/pinecrest-...ified/35217888

In addition, the Administrative Division Lieutenant has been directed to verify all residential crime reports, thereby ensuring their accuracy and precluding any future reporting errors

Why wasn't this being checked as a matter of routine best practices?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast