Watch your back Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To those now kissing Flake Fernandez's butt, be warned you are conspiring with the devil. He does not believe in loyalty and will stab you in the back is it furthers his career or huge ego.

Hudak is not perfect, neither of us are but he is fair and sincere.

Congrats Ed!
    If he was fair, why did it take so long to promote Lt. Barnet, who is totally competent, simply because he didn't like him? You may not like Frankie Boy, but he saw right through his m.o. for skipping him and ended it.

Unregistered
    If he was fair, why did it take so long to promote Lt. Barnet, who is totally competent, simply because he didn't like him? You may not like Frankie Boy, but he saw right through his m.o. for skipping him and ended it.
    You might be able to point to one personnel mistake by Chief Hudak. I can point to so many under Frank's regime, it's sickening. Frank is loyal to no one but himself, and he has proven that over and over and over. Why is he so disliked among his peers ?

Unregistered
    You might be able to point to one personnel mistake by Chief Hudak. I can point to so many under Frank's regime, it's sickening. Frank is loyal to no one but himself, and he has proven that over and over and over. Why is he so disliked among his peers ?
    I cannot really say that I know Frank Fernandez. It is clear, however, that we keep seeing the same individual come to this site solely to trash Fernandez without providing any substance. Why don’t you give examples? One individual just provided a specific problem with Hudak (with an example), and your response was that "Frank is loyal to no one but himself." You are the same person who has made all of the other posts using the same exact expression.

We all know that there is a category of rank-and-file LEO who think that they are entitled, and they rely on a “band of brothers” mentality to act like thugs (like the MPD-types who drive at 110 mph on I-95). For all we know, the individual trashing Fernandez could be one of those thugs who was once disciplined by Fernandez (with full justification). I don’t have any facts to go either way, but I also don’t give any credibility to someone who trashes another with childish names like "boy king" (with no substance). Personally, I don’t care if Fernandez is arrogant. I care if he is effective at protecting the public (not protecting “insiders” who continue to create drama at the cost of the public).

Unregistered
    Hudak was right in not wanting to promote barnet. Skelletor, if it's you typing here you are a loser! Barnet is not competent and is a back stabber!! He even back stabbed his wife!!! Threw her under the bus! If he did that to someone he "loves" and would allow her to pin his LT badge on him, the mother to his kids... Imagine what he would do to the ones under him. So kudos to Hudak on trying to not promote that scumbag of a cop, supervisor and person.

Unregistered
    Hudak was right in not wanting to promote barnet. Skelletor, if it's you typing here you are a loser! Barnet is not competent and is a back stabber!! He even back stabbed his wife!!! Threw her under the bus! If he did that to someone he "loves" and would allow her to pin his LT badge on him, the mother to his kids... Imagine what he would do to the ones under him. So kudos to Hudak on trying to not promote that scumbag of a cop, supervisor and person.
    Barnet is very competent. His wanting to skip him had all to do with Major Hoff not getting marine patrol sergeant initially under ******. Let's not talk about scumbags when you have a married SED Sergeant (Escobar) trying to screw another officer's girlfriend. He is another Hudak boy that will have it easy now. You think he will take his character into consideration?

Unregistered
    I cannot really say that I know Frank Fernandez. It is clear, however, that we keep seeing the same individual come to this site solely to trash Fernandez without providing any substance. Why don’t you give examples? One individual just provided a specific problem with Hudak (with an example), and your response was that "Frank is loyal to no one but himself." You are the same person who has made all of the other posts using the same exact expression.

We all know that there is a category of rank-and-file LEO who think that they are entitled, and they rely on a “band of brothers” mentality to act like thugs (like the MPD-types who drive at 110 mph on I-95). For all we know, the individual trashing Fernandez could be one of those thugs who was once disciplined by Fernandez (with full justification). I don’t have any facts to go either way, but I also don’t give any credibility to someone who trashes another with childish names like "boy king" (with no substance). Personally, I don’t care if Fernandez is arrogant. I care if he is effective at protecting the public (not protecting “insiders” who continue to create drama at the cost of the public).
    Never been associated with the MPD. Read many of the threads at this site and you will see instances describing Frankie's incompetence. On the flip side, name one thing that Chief Hudak did that was considered inappropriate or questioned his competence. There is a reason Frankie's reputation is so bad among his peers and subordinates. I had to work with him and found his ego intolerable and his lack of disciplinary knowledge quite depressing.

Unregistered
    Never been associated with the MPD. Read many of the threads at this site and you will see instances describing Frankie's incompetence. On the flip side, name one thing that Chief Hudak did that was considered inappropriate or questioned his competence. There is a reason Frankie's reputation is so bad among his peers and subordinates. I had to work with him and found his ego intolerable and his lack of disciplinary knowledge quite depressing.
    http://www.floridastatefop.org/pdf_f..._affidavit.pdf
    2. Flying armed for his side gig with the UM football team and should have been demoted.
    3. Going past 180 days on an IA case while he was the IA Lieutenant
    4. Saying the pursuit of a 22 (Stolen Vehicle) was "Within Policy"
    5. After spending years in IA failing to give a subordinate a Pre Determination Hearing "before" issuing discipline.
    6. Failing to forward "After Action Reports" to the Chief's office.
    7. Still doesn't know when the pay period ends and a new one begins, which was evident by his department wide memo for two new sergeants a few months back.
    8. Screwing up the MPO list where Ofc. Quintana had to file a grievance to get it done the proper way.
    Do you need more??

Unregistered
    http://www.floridastatefop.org/pdf_f..._affidavit.pdf
    2. Flying armed for his side gig with the UM football team and should have been demoted.
    3. Going past 180 days on an IA case while he was the IA Lieutenant
    4. Saying the pursuit of a 22 (Stolen Vehicle) was "Within Policy"
    5. After spending years in IA failing to give a subordinate a Pre Determination Hearing "before" issuing discipline.
    6. Failing to forward "After Action Reports" to the Chief's office.
    7. Still doesn't know when the pay period ends and a new one begins, which was evident by his department wide memo for two new sergeants a few months back.
    8. Screwing up the MPO list where Ofc. Quintana had to file a grievance to get it done the proper way.
    Do you need more??
    1) Screwed up the disciplinary process while trying to be a Chief in Hollywood. His lack of knowledge of deadlines allowed a communications supervisor to get away with theft of overtime. 2) Hired part-time employees without commission approval to the tune of well over $500,000.00. 3) Due to his lack of leadership and involvement, the HPD lost accreditation status for the first time in nearly 25 years. DO YOU WANT MORE !!!

Unregistered
    Fernandez effective, I think not !!!

Unregistered
    1) Screwed up the disciplinary process while trying to be a Chief in Hollywood. His lack of knowledge of deadlines allowed a communications supervisor to get away with theft of overtime. 2) Hired part-time employees without commission approval to the tune of well over $500,000.00. 3) Due to his lack of leadership and involvement, the HPD lost accreditation status for the first time in nearly 25 years. DO YOU WANT MORE !!!
    So I guess they both should go. Have PERF create a shortlist and start from scratch.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast