Watch your back Chief
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Watch your back Chief

This is only the beginning, knowing how vindictive Frank Fernandez can be I can bet my nutts Chief Hudak will be under the microscope. Frank wil monitor and document any bad decision made by Hudak and somehow put a package together a year or 2 later go in front of the commissioners and will try to get Hudak fire. He will then say to the citizens told you so. I hope I am wrong, but working around him at MPD for so many years I know he is extremely vindictive and won't rest until he gets his way. Good luck Hudak.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is only the beginning, knowing how vindictive Frank Fernandez can be I can bet my nutts Chief Hudak will be under the microscope. Frank wil monitor and document any bad decision made by Hudak and somehow put a package together a year or 2 later go in front of the commissioners and will try to get Hudak fire. He will then say to the citizens told you so. I hope I am wrong, but working around him at MPD for so many years I know he is extremely vindictive and won't rest until he gets his way. Good luck Hudak.
    He did the same exact thing in Hollywood, blaming previous Chiefs and administrations for his blunders and taking credit for the achievements of others. Look out, DAM RIGHT !

Unregistered

Chief Hudak is the King!!!

Don't worry, Chief Hudak is an intelligent individual.

He knows Flake Frank's MO and will document everything to protect himyself from such a vindictive, egotistical maniac that is the Queen Boy.

The Chief also needs to keep an eye and ear out on Pedroso, as he will be the one ratting to the Queen Boy and King Swanson-Riverbarge!

Unregistered
    Don't worry, Chief Hudak is an intelligent individual.

He knows Flake Frank's MO and will document everything to protect himyself from such a vindictive, egotistical maniac that is the Queen Boy.

The Chief also needs to keep an eye and ear out on Pedroso, as he will be the one ratting to the Queen Boy and King Swanson-Riverbarge!
    You really believe that Hudak is intelligent. This is the same person that switched the promotional process years ago because he couldn't pass the written exam. He has not done a thing as interim that wasn't already in place before hand. All of you supporting Hudak hated ****** and people love to route for the underdog, which Hudak was at the time.

Unregistered
    You really believe that Hudak is intelligent. This is the same person that switched the promotional process years ago because he couldn't pass the written exam. He has not done a thing as interim that wasn't already in place before hand. All of you supporting Hudak hated ****** and people love to route for the underdog, which Hudak was at the time.
    As much as it seems you don't entirely trust Hudak, I am here to tell you that Frank Fernandez is the retaliatory, vindictive and egotistical person you may ever meet. Again, I'll take Hudak, actually I would take anybody for that matter, over the self-anointed "Boy King".

Unregistered
    That sounds like Pedroso or perhaps the Boy King himself posting negative comments on OUR CHIEF, Hudak.

BTW, I've been told by numerous Miami brothers that Frankie Boy does in fact read LEO Affairs, as well as the crespogram.com site.

Face it, with an ego his size, he is constantly reading and gathering intel.

Too bad his ego won't allow himself to realize what a complete ass hat he is and how universally despised he is.

So Frankie, a big F you!

Unregistered
    That sounds like Pedroso or perhaps the Boy King himself posting negative comments on OUR CHIEF, Hudak.

BTW, I've been told by numerous Miami brothers that Frankie Boy does in fact read LEO Affairs, as well as the crespogram.com site.

Too bad his ego won't allow himself to realize what a complete ass hat he is and how universally despised he is.

So Frankie, a big F you!
    F#ck Face does troll these blogs and he will respond or get one of his rare followers to respond for him.

FrankSuxs
    F#ck Face does troll these blogs and he will respond or get one of his rare followers to respond for him.
    You are correct. Flakie Frank will reply.
    His narcissistic personality will trigger a reply.

His ego won't allow someone to talk/post crap about him.

But, he is a ***** deep down inside.

Unregistered

So Frankie, a big F you!
    You will never hear an apology, I was wrong you are right from Frankie. He just does not get it. The best traits of a human is admitting when you are wrong talk about it shake hands go have a cup of coffee water under the bridge and move on in life. I must agree Pedroso will be his informer ( Snitch ), trust no one.

Unregistered
    You will never hear an apology, I was wrong you are right from Frankie. He just does not get it. The best traits of a human is admitting when you are wrong talk about it shake hands go have a cup of coffee water under the bridge and move on in life. I must agree Pedroso will be his informer ( Snitch ), trust no one.
    And who do you think is feeding Commissioner Lago all the misleading information about crime statistics, bad mouthing SIT and every department move? It's Hudak you ass clowns. He says things in Commission and it's obvious Hudak fed it to him. That's why they love him. He talked shit about everyone in command. He has the reputation of undermining his bosses going way back.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast