civil rights action

violate us

civil rights action

hallandale beach chief dwayne flournoy has violated the civil rights of almost an entire road patrol shift. dealing with an incident in the city, a PBA attorney was contacted to help conduct the investigation of the case. flournoy began a pissing contest with this PBA representative and later called in almost the entire shift who dealt with the incident to give them an ultimatum. flournoy then provided the officers with a signed paper stating that he is forcing his hand and if the officer's don't comply, they would face administrative discipline. the best part about this meeting, is during this time, there was actually a Hallandale beach union representative present before the meeting took place, and flournoy kicked this person out of the room!! this is a direct violation of the officer's bill of rights!! FLOURNOY PRESENTED OFFICERS WITH DISCIPLINARY ACTION WHILE SIMOULTANEOUSLY DENYING THEM UNION REPRESENTATION!!!! when murano caught wind of this violation, flournoy called an emergency "meeting" with murano and somehow the PBA has not taken any action to date. god only know$ what wa$ $aid at thi$ meeting, but I don't think murano can be convinced with chocolate chip cookie$ and a hand$hake. SOMEHTING MUST BE DONE ABOUT THIS. FLOURNOY AND MURANO MUST BE INVESTIGATED. WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO LET PEOPLE OF THIS CALIBUR TO LEAD THESE CITIES AND THIS COUNTY.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Hi, everyone. My name is Jonathan Zhao. I am Chinese, and I am living in Philadelphia City, USA as a resident. I came here 3 and a half years ago. I am studying in Community College of Phila. I still think learning English is a different job. I am feeling the more I know, the much more I need to know about them. Sometime is quite sad that I don't even know when can I become master in English. And I am happy to find out this forum, I think I can meet a lot of friends like me here. I believe that this is a nice place to learn English, and meet some friends.
    Greeting,
    Jonathan Zhao