FYI your "dept"is a joke - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    10% went into Mendoza hahaha

Unregistered
    You guys are funny...

But seriously why is our Dept. a joke?
    Put aside the croquetas and the spanglish jokes. I really want to know why you classify us as a joke.

Unregistered
    Yeah super cop tell us why

Unregistered
    Cman papo dime why is our department a joke? U jealous macho?

Unregistered
    Shhhhhhh pls Macho im trying to lern inglesh meng ok! I knoe i knoe i lern inglish using ingles sin barreras. Lol what a dummy. Go bang your wife or something and stop talking trash papi.

Unregistered
    What does "macho" even mean? Is that some type of ref slang in doraluzuela? Ok u fled your country understood.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are funny...

But seriously why is our Dept. a joke?
    Put aside the croquetas and the spanglish jokes. I really want to know why you classify us as a joke.
    Wow I have to commend you. Your the first sign of intelligence I have actually seen posting a comment. But really does it say much when your fellow co workers are idiots and act like a55 clowns on their time off and while on duty. Ex 1. Group of un said ref "cops" identified themselves as "cops" while drunken stupid and 2 sec from being hooked up saving grace for them was I know the former Chief there. 2. Coffee time before work is such a disgrace watching the idiots being loud and obnoxious in front of people. Culture maybe but where not ins south or central America. 3.reputable individuals that work close to the area and have called doral and Sweetwater out on their insane ways of doing LE. By the way I will be near by for training so inform them to stfu when instructions are being given. Not F high school in the village of kendall or opa locka

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shhhhhhh pls Macho im trying to lern inglesh meng ok! I knoe i knoe i lern inglish using ingles sin barreras. Lol what a dummy. Go bang your wife or something and stop talking trash papi.
    Please atttend Mijami Dade college to peki proper English. Wtf does "macho" even mean??

Unregistered
    Dont hate us cause you Anus!!!!!

Unregistered
    Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho Macho -------- Papi? Lol

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast