Interesting recording incident - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First, he did not agree with you, he made his own observation. It is not all about you. Second, I nth meotice you claim about half the time that you are only posting because someone mentioned you and the other half of the time you start the post in the first place as in this case. Dude you have problems.
    Um he said I was right, in English we call that agreement. Yes Im sure the officer made his own observation before agreeing with me. Anyone who does look at evidence is expected to make their own conclusion. Sadly every other person replying was wrong and dribbling their sycophantic BS.

I wouldn't have likely started this post if I was not already think about this forum because the earlier thread.

The overwhelming majority of my responses in the last 8 months have been because your colleagues desire for me to be here, if not they wouldnt keep bringing me up. Yes sometimes I also make comments because what is written is so frigging rediculous I cant help but to point it out.

Yes a lot of time I post is in response. Yeas I have started some threads. You notice I put my name on them. The biggest thread about me was not started by me, but by you or a colleague. I.e. doc justice for chief.

Your hatred of me makes you blind to the truth, you should seek help for that.

I scan this forum and other websites regularly for entertainment and sometime to practice free speech.

Your people seem to be the always whining and wishing Id leave, yet they continually bring me up in post. They are so obsessed with me they see me everywhere, even when I dont post.

Unregistered
    The officer never claimed such. Even if your allegation was true the response is still not justified. The cop wpuld not have been suspended if his acts were kosher. Also it is illegal for a cop to try to get a citizen to delete video. Try again loser.
    How do you know what the officer has claimed at this point? The Miami Police Deprtment, like most other modern agencies, has made it a practice to immediately ROD officers in most of these cases pendung their incestigation. Asking the person to delete the video is wrong but that may be a natural reaction to not being used to having you actions taped. Don't automatically judge the cop for his actions without knowing the full story. DOC Dumb Ass already found him guilty through his jailhouse interpretations of what is reasonable force. He wouldn't last a second as a street cop. What a loser.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=doc justice;2237281]Um he said I was right, in English we call that agreement. Yes Im sure the officer made his own observation before agreeing with me. Anyone who does look at evidence is expected to make their own conclusion. Sadly every other person replying was wrong and dribbling their sycophantic BS.

I wouldn't have likely started this post if I was not already think about this forum because the earlier thread.

The overwhelming majority of my responses in the last 8 months have been because your colleagues desire for me to be here, if not they wouldnt keep bringing me up. Yes sometimes I also make comments because what is written is so frigging rediculous I cant help but to point it out.

Yes a lot of time I post is in response. Yeas I have started some threads. You notice I put my name on them. The biggest thread about me was not started by me, but by you or a colleague. I.e. doc justice for chief.

Your hatred of me makes you blind to the truth, you should seek help for that.

I scan this forum and other websites regularly for entertainment and sometime to practice free speech.

Your people seem to be the always whining and wishing Id leave, yet they continually bring me up in post. They are so obsessed with me they see me everywhere, even when I dont post.[/QUOT

You not only post using several id's, but you have started many. many posts both here and on other agency sites such as Homestead. You have consistently stuck you nose in where you know nothing and prove it. I notice you call yourself Lieutenant. Just exactly what are you a Lt. of? Is that just another one of your BS claims?

"How do you know what the officer has claimed at this point? The Miami Police Deprtment, like most other modern agencies, has made it a practice to immediately ROD officers in most of these cases pendung their incestigation."

I have no idea what the officer has claimed. I assume if there was anything to defend the officer with, Whortiz would not have had to resort to facestalking the person recording, to try to make his spin that the officer was in the right. You can't be that dumb you know how the police spin game is played in these incidents. Yeah that officer was serving and protecting the shit out of that guy. SMH

I'm not sure if you meant to use the word "incestigation" but that is a great way to describe any internal investigation. You know most times the outcome of these is dependent upon the political clout of the officer. If they hate you you will be crucified even if innocent, if your in the in crowd, you will be cleared in all but the most egregious and documented incidents.

"Asking the person to delete the video is wrong but that may be a natural reaction to not being used to having you actions taped."

It is not only wrong for a cop to demand someone delete video under threat of arrest, it is a felony, 18USC 242. Also the DOJ does not think such actions are cool either. http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/spl...tr_5-14-12.pdf You can text search this PDF for delete, to see what Uncle Sam thinks about deleting citizens recordings. Sadly many of your colleagues probably think the DOJ is wrong as well because they "agree" with me.

As to a natural reaction, such claim doesn't hold water. Deprivation of rights under color of law criminally (18USC242) and civilly (42USC1983) do NOT require any intent. The only elements are that they willfully violated a right, and that right was well established, period, no mens rea required. If an officer comes up behind someone and unannoucned grabs them, and the natural thing for them to do is turn and swing punching the cop in the face, would you say don't charge them with assault on LEO? Just trying to be intellectually honest here.

The first thing being worried about is deleting the recording will not help their case in the civil trial.

"Don't automatically judge the cop for his actions without knowing the full story. DOC Dumb Ass already found him guilty through his jailhouse interpretations of what is reasonable force."

Right, because Im sure you never automatically judged anyone on the street ever. Glad to know your such a higher being than the rest of us.

I didn't find anyone guilty, only a judge and/or jury can do such. I do know what I saw in that video though; and what I said is a suspect who is likely a criminal will now likely walk, he will then sue the officer and department and almost assuredly will win.

You like to refer to my interpretations as jailhouse, that's interesting. I may not be right on every thing, but I have been more correct in my interpretations of law recently here, than you or your colleagues have. Every attorney I know, thinks I am more well versed on First Amendment rights than they are, particularly with respect to recording police. I've been studying the topic since 2008. Want to see a recent Florida police recording case check out Bacon v McKeithen.

Since you are such an expert here, please explain how it is a reasonable use of force to beat the snot out of someone who is already handcuffed and sitting in the car? Watch the part of the video closely, the most plausible scenario is the entire act of the officer getting down, was to merely set himself up for the uppercut. This is unreasonable force even if he was spit on which the video clearly does not show happened. Even MPD officers are saying this is not reasonable, only you guys and Whortiz are challenging that.

Would you like me to provide the case law on this since simple concepts seem to elude your grasp?

"He wouldn't last a second as a street cop. What a loser."

More importantly your colleague who decided to exact summary judgement from a suspect, won't be lasting any longer as an MPD cop. Sorry, but I did not spend 24 of the first 28 years of my life in school to be a police officer. Nothing wrong with the profession, but I like being employed intellectually.

Sorry that your stuck in a job you hate because you are not qualified for any other line of work that will pay your bills, but you shouldn't take that aggression out on me..

"You not only post using several id's, but you have started many. many posts both here and on other agency sites such as Homestead. You have consistently stuck you nose in where you know nothing and prove it. I notice you call yourself Lieutenant. Just exactly what are you a Lt. of? Is that just another one of your BS claims?"

Please inform me of these other IDs I have been using. I have a few times purposefully posted as unregistered, the same as you, such as when I smoked out you or your buddy on the FWC forum for mentioning me in something I was not related to. A couple of times I have posted as unregistered because I thought I was logged in, but had been logged out. I went back and claimed these as mine, if you don't remember. Like you said I have a huge frigging ego and want credit for my work.

I post mainly here and HPD. I have started threads in the MDPD, MPD, HPD, MCSO and GBPD forums. I don't think I have started any threads on FDLE, but do monitor that forum as well. I have posted much or started any threads on MPD in a long time. MCSO was because their deputy decided to make the same lies that HPD did, and GBPD was in support of their officers screwed by your agency and the FDLE.

When you talk about not knowing what your talking about, you should realize the rank given by LEOaffairs has to do with the number of post you have made. I bet you think I've somehow secretly increased the number of post it displays as well. There's no help for people as blindly biased as you.

Do you really have any gray matter connected to that brainstem of yours or is that another one of your BS claims.

Unregistered
    "You like to refer to my interpretations as jailhouse, that's interesting. I may not be right on every thing, but I have been more correct in my interpretations of law recently here, than you or your colleagues have. Every attorney I know, thinks I am more well versed on First Amendment rights than they are, particularly with respect to recording police. I've been studying the topic since 2008. Want to see a recent Florida police recording case check out Bacon v McKeithen."

Lmao. Here you go again, full of your dribbling nonsense.
    I know everything...
    I know more than the attorneys...
    Blah, blah, blah...

Your ARE a Dumb Ass and you will NEVER know what it's like to be a cop. Even if you paid your way through the academy and got certified you wouldn't begin to know what to do. You see policing is the bad and ugly side of society and it's very gray with decisions often made in a split second. The shit you quote are the pretty words in black and white that are written by law makers and later argued over by attoneys before judges in an air conditioned courtroom. They don't fear losing their lives or careers if they make a poor choice or lose a case. A cop makes one bad decision and their lives and careers could be over immediately. Leace this job to the big boys and stay in the LAB you RAT.

Unregistered

Lt. Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    "You not only post using several id's, but you have started many. many posts both here and on other agency sites such as Homestead. You have consistently stuck you nose in where you know nothing and prove it. I notice you call yourself Lieutenant. Just exactly what are you a Lt. of? Is that just another one of your BS claims?"

Please inform me of these other IDs I have been using. I have a few times purposefully posted as unregistered, the same as you, such as when I smoked out you or your buddy on the FWC forum for mentioning me in something I was not related to. A couple of times I have posted as unregistered because I thought I was logged in, but had been logged out. I went back and claimed these as mine, if you don't remember. Like you said I have a huge frigging ego and want credit for my work.

I post mainly here and HPD. I have started threads in the MDPD, MPD, HPD, MCSO and GBPD forums. I don't think I have started any threads on FDLE, but do monitor that forum as well. I have posted much or started any threads on MPD in a long time. MCSO was because their deputy decided to make the same lies that HPD did, and GBPD was in support of their officers screwed by your agency and the FDLE.

When you talk about not knowing what your talking about, you should realize the rank given by LEOaffairs has to do with the number of post you have made. I bet you think I've somehow secretly increased the number of post it displays as well. There's no help for people as blindly biased as you.

Do you really have any gray matter connected to that brainstem of yours or is that another one of your BS claims.
    So which is it ? You rarely post except when you think someone has mentioned you, or you continue to post about things you will never be able to understand because you have no life of you own? What a joke!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    "How do you know what the officer has claimed at this point? The Miami Police Deprtment, like most other modern agencies, has made it a practice to immediately ROD officers in most of these cases pendung their incestigation."

I have no idea what the officer has claimed. I assume if there was anything to defend the officer with, Whortiz would not have had to resort to facestalking the person recording, to try to make his spin that the officer was in the right. You can't be that dumb you know how the police spin game is played in these incidents. Yeah that officer was serving and protecting the shit out of that guy. SMH

I'm not sure if you meant to use the word "incestigation" but that is a great way to describe any internal investigation. You know most times the outcome of these is dependent upon the political clout of the officer. If they hate you you will be crucified even if innocent, if your in the in crowd, you will be cleared in all but the most egregious and documented incidents.

"Asking the person to delete the video is wrong but that may be a natural reaction to not being used to having you actions taped."

It is not only wrong for a cop to demand someone delete video under threat of arrest, it is a felony, 18USC 242. Also the DOJ does not think such actions are cool either. http://www.justice.gov/crt/about/spl...tr_5-14-12.pdf You can text search this PDF for delete, to see what Uncle Sam thinks about deleting citizens recordings. Sadly many of your colleagues probably think the DOJ is wrong as well because they "agree" with me.

As to a natural reaction, such claim doesn't hold water. Deprivation of rights under color of law criminally (18USC242) and civilly (42USC1983) do NOT require any intent. The only elements are that they willfully violated a right, and that right was well established, period, no mens rea required. If an officer comes up behind someone and unannoucned grabs them, and the natural thing for them to do is turn and swing punching the cop in the face, would you say don't charge them with assault on LEO? Just trying to be intellectually honest here.

The first thing being worried about is deleting the recording will not help their case in the civil trial.

"Don't automatically judge the cop for his actions without knowing the full story. DOC Dumb Ass already found him guilty through his jailhouse interpretations of what is reasonable force."

Right, because Im sure you never automatically judged anyone on the street ever. Glad to know your such a higher being than the rest of us.

I didn't find anyone guilty, only a judge and/or jury can do such. I do know what I saw in that video though; and what I said is a suspect who is likely a criminal will now likely walk, he will then sue the officer and department and almost assuredly will win.

You like to refer to my interpretations as jailhouse, that's interesting. I may not be right on every thing, but I have been more correct in my interpretations of law recently here, than you or your colleagues have. Every attorney I know, thinks I am more well versed on First Amendment rights than they are, particularly with respect to recording police. I've been studying the topic since 2008. Want to see a recent Florida police recording case check out Bacon v McKeithen.

Since you are such an expert here, please explain how it is a reasonable use of force to beat the snot out of someone who is already handcuffed and sitting in the car? Watch the part of the video closely, the most plausible scenario is the entire act of the officer getting down, was to merely set himself up for the uppercut. This is unreasonable force even if he was spit on which the video clearly does not show happened. Even MPD officers are saying this is not reasonable, only you guys and Whortiz are challenging that.

Would you like me to provide the case law on this since simple concepts seem to elude your grasp?

"He wouldn't last a second as a street cop. What a loser."

More importantly your colleague who decided to exact summary judgement from a suspect, won't be lasting any longer as an MPD cop. Sorry, but I did not spend 24 of the first 28 years of my life in school to be a police officer. Nothing wrong with the profession, but I like being employed intellectually.

Sorry that your stuck in a job you hate because you are not qualified for any other line of work that will pay your bills, but you shouldn't take that aggression out on me..
    You don't have a real degree Jimmy and you do not know the elements for 242 or 1983. Intellectual yea in the mentality challenged group. LMAO at you.

Unregistered
    "You like to refer to my interpretations as jailhouse, that's interesting. I may not be right on every thing, but I have been more correct in my interpretations of law recently here, than you or your colleagues have. Every attorney I know, thinks I am more well versed on First Amendment rights than they are, particularly with respect to recording police. I've been studying the topic since 2008. Want to see a recent Florida police recording case check out Bacon v McKeithen."

Lmao. Here you go again, full of your dribbling nonsense.
    I know everything...
    I know more than the attorneys...
    Blah, blah, blah...

Your ARE a Dumb Ass and you will NEVER know what it's like to be a cop. Even if you paid your way through the academy and got certified you wouldn't begin to know what to do. You see policing is the bad and ugly side of society and it's very gray with decisions often made in a split second. The shit you quote are the pretty words in black and white that are written by law makers and later argued over by attoneys before judges in an air conditioned courtroom. They don't fear losing their lives or careers if they make a poor choice or lose a case. A cop makes one bad decision and their lives and careers could be over immediately. Leace this job to the big boys and stay in the LAB you RAT.
    Jimmy doesn't have the balls to be a cop. Can you picture him dealing with a real thug. He will likely threaten the thug that he is going to sue him. LMAO at you Jimmy that is why your wife likes cops.

Unregistered
    "I post mainly here and HPD. I have started threads in the MDPD, MPD, HPD, MCSO and GBPD forums. I don't think I have started any threads on FDLE, but do monitor that forum as well. I have posted much or started any threads on MPD in a long time. MCSO was because their deputy decided to make the same lies that HPD did, and GBPD was in support of their officers screwed by your agency and the FDLE."

Classical Obsessive Compulsive Behavior.
    The guy is not even a cop, but wants to put cops in what he believes to be their place. His reach is ever expanding because he is intoxicated with his own perceived self worth and needs to put others down in order for him to somehow feel bigger, smarter and more powerful.
    As a self admitted "Non-violent person" (coward) he relies on the written word to safely put others down without the fear of a face to face confrontation.

No wonder others are doing his old lady, he is a eunich.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast