Interesting recording incident
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Interesting recording incident

Not sure if everyone saw this.

http://www.local10.com/news/police-p...d-man/34710040

Video is coming everyone, whether you like it or not. Every time you put on the badge and you are performing your duties, you are likely being recorded. Best suggestion act appropriately.

Unregistered
    Hey loser, how do you know the officer wasn't defending against a spit or a bite? If that's the case, the strike depicted in the video may not be so inappropriate after all.

Move along and go shave or wash your clot he's and iron your shirt. Do you still look like you belong at Camillus House?

Loser...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey loser, how do you know the officer wasn't defending against a spit or a bite? If that's the case, the strike depicted in the video may not be so inappropriate after all.

Move along and go shave or wash your clot he's and iron your shirt. Do you still look like you belong at Camillus House?

Loser...
    The officer never claimed such. Even if your allegation was true the response is still not justified. The cop wpuld not have been suspended if his acts were kosher. Also it is illegal for a cop to try to get a citizen to delete video. Try again loser.

Unregistered

what you cant see

It looked like the officer's head snapped back before he entered the car, I wonder what caused that. Doc, the NFL has all kinds of HD cameras, slow motion replays and the like and still has trouble making a determination as to what happened during a play. I agree that cameras are the future and will be helpful, but with a biased narrative accompanying them(media), there will be no officers left in any police department.

Unregistered
    Hey doc.
    The next time you go for your weekly colonoscopy have them see if you have any balls.
    Apparently you enjoy your sessions with "The Stainless Stallion:

Hey doc.
    The next time you go for your weekly colonoscopy have them see if you have any balls.
    Apparently you enjoy your sessions with "The Stainless Stallion:
    So stainless stallion is what you are calling your vienna sausage these days?

It looked like the officer's head snapped back before he entered the car, I wonder what caused that. Doc, the NFL has all kinds of HD cameras, slow motion replays and the like and still has trouble making a determination as to what happened during a play. I agree that cameras are the future and will be helpful, but with a biased narrative accompanying them(media), there will be no officers left in any police department.
    You need to rewatch that part several more times. The officers head moves the exact same time as he is punching. He did not jerk back as you attempt to allege.

Even if he was spit on, his actions were unjustified. Throwing an uppercut, then jumping in and pounding the guy is not self-defense, nor will it be held to be a reasonable use of force in a court of law.

If he was spit on or attacked, why didn't Whortiz mention that in his BS statement. If Whortiz had anything other than facebook associations of the person simply doing the recording, to defend the actions of the cop with, he would have come out with it.

If the cop did nothing wrong why try to have the recording deleted, which is against federal by the way.

Why not just give the suspect an extra felony charge? If its true they only grabbed him for a little pot, the felony assault charge would have dealt with him well.

Sadly this likely criminal will now get out of trouble, and the idiot cop is already in trouble, and the suspect likely will sue the cop and the department, and win. This is stupid incompetent police work; the more you defend it the more unreasonable you look. This little tune up is going to cost him.

I'm actually more pissed that the likely criminal will get off because of a hot head cop, than the fact he got hit. LEOs need to learn they are being recorded every time they are in public and act accordingly.

Unregistered
    Doc, is right in this case unfortunately. That officer f**ked up and wasn't thinking, he's SOL.

Doc, is right in this case unfortunately. That officer f**ked up and wasn't thinking, he's SOL.
    Holy shyte someone agrees with me. Write that down for the history books.

Thanks for the admission, even if it was begrudgingly made!!!

Whats really sad is that the other officers may now face heat as well, for failure to take action.

Unregistered

Please go away

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Holy shyte someone agrees with me. Write that down for the history books.

Thanks for the admission, even if it was begrudgingly made!!!

Whats really sad is that the other officers may now face heat as well, for failure to take action.
    First, he did not agree with you, he made his own observation. It is not all about you. Second, I notice you claim about half the time that you are only posting because someone mentioned you and the other half of the time you start the post in the first place as in this case. Dude you have problems.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast