Hiring? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Unregistered
    They're prepping for interviews on the single open position now, picking interviewees from the applicant pool. There is a possibility of 1-2 more spots opening up in the next few months, but nothing certain.

Unregistered
    I heard there was two open spots now, is that true?

Unregistered
    Right now, just the one spot. There are a couple of guys who've stated that they're in process at other departments, but any new openings are contingent on them leaving, so nothing certain.

Unregistered
    Why would someone want to leave a place where it's people are described by the Chief as "family" ?

Unregistered
    How did the interviews go? Any good candidates?

Unregistered
    They've started phone interviews, so it's a bit early to tell.

Unregistered
    They sent out postcard notifications yesterday.

Unregistered

Smile

"there's also plenty of self-initiated if you want it" There are many, I mean many people that walk their dogs and don't pick up their poop

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "there's also plenty of self-initiated if you want it" There are many, I mean many people that walk their dogs and don't pick up their poop
    Just be warned: there are a bunch of little sissies who get jealous when the real men, the real cops kick some ass out in the field. You just gotta ignore the little sissy weaklings. If you can't ignore them, then you can intimidate them easily. They can't fight like men so they curl up and cry and their wives and girlfriends always have an affair with the real cops.

Unregistered
    So how is the job for a retired cop?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast