Illegal lobster harvesting by leos not enforced - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yes Colonel.
    Perhaps you may have one of the NSA satellites re tasked to cover all of the marinas during lobster mini-season and have HLS install hidden cameras in the bird nests.

Once the offending FWC Officer is identified, you should have Mayor Scanio administer 30 latches to this renegade officer in a public place as a lesson to other officers that may be thinking about using their own judgment and using any discretion when dealing with the public. Answering calls to investigate BUI and rescues will have to wait.

Make sure to film the whole penalty phase of this case in order to use it for training in Tally.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes Colonel.
    Perhaps you may have one of the NSA satellites re tasked to cover all of the marinas during lobster mini-season and have HLS install hidden cameras in the bird nests.

Once the offending FWC Officer is identified, you should have Mayor Scanio administer 30 latches to this renegade officer in a public place as a lesson to other officers that may be thinking about using their own judgment and using any discretion when dealing with the public. Answering calls to investigate BUI and rescues will have to wait.

Make sure to film the whole penalty phase of this case in order to use it for training in Tally.
    Let me guess. If you are an officer, you are one of those people who will smile and ride for a couple years while pissing and moaning under their breath, and then wonder why oh why is it we can't get respect from the public, and a raise from the public's reps. If you can't understand why it is wrong to allow a sworn officer from another agency to knowingly take egg-bearing crawfish under your nose, and not only interfere with you, but to teach a minor child to interfere with you, then please find another job. The tax-payers desire better. and so do your co-workers who do.

Unregistered
    Let me guess. If you are an officer, you are one of those people who will smile and ride for a couple years while pissing and moaning under their breath, and then wonder why oh why is it we can't get respect from the public, and a raise from the public's reps. If you can't understand why it is wrong to allow a sworn officer from another agency to knowingly take egg-bearing crawfish under your nose, and not only interfere with you, but to teach a minor child to interfere with you, then please find another job. The tax-payers desire better. and so do your co-workers who do.

Who in the hell do you think you are to tell me to find another job simply because you don't agree with a legal decision?
    You sanctimonious son of a *****, why don't you unmask yourself and say who you really are and the fact that you are using FWC to forward a hard-on that you have with MDPD?
    You are the worst type of coward.

Unregistered
    Who in the hell do you think you are to tell me to find another job simply because you don't agree with a legal decision?
    You sanctimonious son of a *****, why don't you unmask yourself and say who you really are and the fact that you are using FWC to forward a hard-on that you have with MDPD?
    You are the worst type of coward.
    Im not the guy you're responding to. Just been watching.

I understand and fully agree to an extent with discretion. In this case I humbly differ, under the "alleged" circumstances. If the poster witnessed this and had problems with it they should have reported it. This is not the place to file a complaint.

I also agree you should not be told to find another job based on your freely given opinion, in a free country. Such suggestions here were uncalled for. I will note that you did not identify yourself either, just to be fair.

I followed this thread just for laughing at the ridiculousness.

What Im curious about if you would so oblige me sir, in my humble opinion, any criticism of Leo activity seems to be at the FWD officer. Can you elaborate on the hard-on for MDPD? I bet that might be funnier to read than this idiocy. Always looking for good threads that make you laugh.

Stay safe out there.

Unregistered
    Im not the guy you're responding to. Just been watching.

I understand and fully agree to an extent with discretion. In this case I humbly differ, under the "alleged" circumstances. If the poster witnessed this and had problems with it they should have reported it. This is not the place to file a complaint.

I also agree you should not be told to find another job based on your freely given opinion, in a free country. Such suggestions here were uncalled for. I will note that you did not identify yourself either, just to be fair.

I followed this thread just for laughing at the ridiculousness.

What Im curious about if you would so oblige me sir, in my humble opinion, any criticism of Leo activity seems to be at the FWD officer. Can you elaborate on the hard-on for MDPD? I bet that might be funnier to read than this idiocy. Always looking for good threads that make you laugh.

Stay safe out there.
    Hey Doc,

Your word, phrase choice and hidden mission betray you. Nice try.

Unregistered
    It appears as if Doc Knowitall believes that by libeling LEOs his penis will eventually grow to a normal size.
    What a little and miserable human being, no wonder his wife. . . . well; you know.

Unregistered
    No response, nothing heard.

Unregistered
    It appears as if Doc Knowitall believes that by libeling LEOs his penis will eventually grow to a normal size.
    What a little and miserable human being, no wonder his wife. . . . well; you know.
    That's not what your mom said.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Hey Doc,

Your word, phrase choice and hidden mission betray you. Nice try.
    Yep that was me, it's hard to write as if I'm uneducated. I was curious why I was being alluded to. Thanks for confirming. The person you were arguing with was NOT me however.

I do find it sincerely flattering that I have left such an impression upon you, that every time you argue with someone online your paranoia makes you think it is me. Its fun living rent free in your noggin. LMBO

You know me, if I witnessed the alleged I would have filed a complaint, and it would have been supported with digital recordings. You know I am not afraid to file complaints or lawsuits, just ask your agency (MDPD) about how they already capitulated in my most recent lawsuit against them.

I did mean what I said in my above post.

Take care and God bless

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Please point out one place I have libeled a LEO. I will be patiently awaiting your response.

Your penis envy is very telling little boy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast