Illegal lobster harvest - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is so easy to play you. I would have a field day in court with you. Like I said, you remind me of the Baker Act individuals. Doesn't it bother you that we take you as a joke and laugh at you?
    Please come and arrest me and we will see.

It doesn't bother me at all what you think, like I've said before you remind me of other criminals with badges, and it is fairly obvious that the fact I think you are a joke and laugh at you, does bother you.

You realize I wouldn't be here if I wasn't brought up in this silliness. I'm fighting for civil rights, and could care less about a stupid lobster. With the immediate capitulation of your agency, I'd say I'm doing pretty damn good so far.

Unregistered
    Jimmy.

You are like a mad dog in a fight and you will bite anyone around you.
    Now you got your wife handing up FWC officers for utilizing discretion in the enforcement of their duties just because the discretion was used on a LEO.
    You are out of control and obsessed, and yes; you have become a joke, but you are entertaining as hell.

The shadow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Please come and arrest me and we will see.

It doesn't bother me at all what you think, like I've said before you remind me of other criminals with badges, and it is fairly obvious that the fact I think you are a joke and laugh at you, does bother you.

You realize I wouldn't be here if I wasn't brought up in this silliness. I'm fighting for civil rights, and could care less about a stupid lobster. With the immediate capitulation of your agency, I'd say I'm doing pretty damn good so far.
    Yes you are a crusader in your delusional mind. I have a great job doing more for the civil rights of citizens than you. When was the last time or any time at all when you risked your like for people who you did not know and may not like you, because of the propaganda put out by hateful people like you, because they were victimized by thug criminals. In life some talk shit which is you and others risk their lives for others which is us. Again you are a joke.

Unregistered

Lil' Jimmy for moderator

Hey Doc,
    Notice they are looking for a mod. for this page. Why don't you take up your mission from that position? Then you could "gather intelligence" while having some control like you seem to crave. With your vast Law Enforcement experience and proven knowledge, you should be a shoe-in.

I don't think you guys get it. I am here because I was mentioned in the FWC thread, then I saw the idiot making threats here, so I responded. If you don't like me posting leave me out of your crap, and I won't likely post. However, also feel free to keep talking you BS as I find it amusing myself. You guys project way too much and it is telling.

You know me if I was there and gave two shits, I would have recorded it, made a youtube video and filed a complaint. You are well aware that I do not hesitate to file complaints or lawsuits against criminals with badges. Although, in this situation I don't think anything criminal occurred by a LEO acting in their official duties. The MDPD as alleged did break the law (not a civil rights violation which I WOULD care about), but if FWC let him off that's between him and FWC. Yes I have issues with your rights violating department, No I have nothing against FWC officers, or any other person just because they happen to be a LEO, regardless of how much you try to portray me as a cop hater because I won't lick your boots.

Also I asked my wife, and she was no where near Black Point when this occurred, and has nothing to do with this thread. Further, my wife has never posted on any of these forums. I'm sure you could file a records request to verify this, if you so wished. Would you like the contact of the BNP PIO?

Like I have said I have many friends who are LEOs. They are well aware of the evidence I possess, and agree that it doesn't look good for your agency.

In terms of civil rights, you wouldn't know a civil right if it jumped up and smacked you across the face. I would bet my very life you have violated at least a few peoples civil rights during your career.

As a law enforcement officer there is very little you could possibly do i your official duty to protect civil rights, but there is much you could do to violate them. At best you can not violate them. That is of course unless you have stopped fellow officers who were violating the rights of citizens, which I would commend you for, but highly doubt it.

My actions single handily got your agency to stop violating the civil rights of many people through prior restrains (the most serious and least tolerable intrusion upon the First Amendment) and content based restrictions (presumptively invalid) on their social media. Oh let's not forget I got your agency to admit that they knowingly deleted public records. I can guarantee this is more to fight for civil rights in one action, than you have accomplished in your entire life thus far. If I am wrong please provide an example(s) of how you have fought for civil rights as an on duty LEO.

Please give an example of where you risked your life fighting for civil rights. Yes police work can be dangerous, it is not one tenth as dangerous as they brainwashed you to think in the academy. I give your profession much more points for having to deal with assholes on a daily basis who show no respect, than for the actual danger or likelihood of you losing your life. I actually admit that a lot of people treat you like shit when they shouldn't on the street, but that is why you get paid about 4 times more for the job you do than you would expect based upon the level of education required and average exertion expended. I treat officers performing their jobs on the street with respect, as I do for everyone, and if I feel like my rights were violated I'll file a complaint or sue. However, I don't argue with cops on the street. Here is a different manner. You want to have have argument here let's go.

For the record taxicab drivers and garbage men have a much more dangerous job than police. Police work does not even make it into the top 10 most dangerous jobs. When you then look at the police deaths in line of duty that are caused by criminals, excluding the deaths caused by the officers not following law and/or policy, your profession does not even make it into the top 25 most dangerous jobs. You can look these statistics up yourself they are public record. Actually the most dangerous thing to a police officer is their own improper actions. Now please excuse me for not getting on my knees and licking your boots for the "deadly" job you do. I respect your job, and when you do it right I respect you, when you violate the Constitution, I could care less what you profession is.

Yes I am a crusader and I can train you to be one as well. You get to wear cool capes. We could make a black one for the Shadow!!!!

By the way still waiting for it to be pointed out where I was wrong on the statute or got my ass handed to me in court.................

Unregistered
    I don't think you guys get it. I am here because I was mentioned in the FWC thread, then I saw the idiot making threats here, so I responded. If you don't like me posting leave me out of your crap, and I won't likely post. However, also feel free to keep talking you BS as I find it amusing myself. You guys project way too much and it is telling.

You know me if I was there and gave two shits, I would have recorded it, made a youtube video and filed a complaint. You are well aware that I do not hesitate to file complaints or lawsuits against criminals with badges. Although, in this situation I don't think anything criminal occurred by a LEO acting in their official duties. The MDPD as alleged did break the law (not a civil rights violation which I WOULD care about), but if FWC let him off that's between him and FWC. Yes I have issues with your rights violating department, No I have nothing against FWC officers, or any other person just because they happen to be a LEO, regardless of how much you try to portray me as a cop hater because I won't lick your boots.

Also I asked my wife, and she was no where near Black Point when this occurred, and has nothing to do with this thread. Further, my wife has never posted on any of these forums. I'm sure you could file a records request to verify this, if you so wished. Would you like the contact of the BNP PIO?

Like I have said I have many friends who are LEOs. They are well aware of the evidence I possess, and agree that it doesn't look good for your agency.

In terms of civil rights, you wouldn't know a civil right if it jumped up and smacked you across the face. I would bet my very life you have violated at least a few peoples civil rights during your career.

As a law enforcement officer there is very little you could possibly do i your official duty to protect civil rights, but there is much you could do to violate them. At best you can not violate them. That is of course unless you have stopped fellow officers who were violating the rights of citizens, which I would commend you for, but highly doubt it.

My actions single handily got your agency to stop violating the civil rights of many people through prior restrains (the most serious and least tolerable intrusion upon the First Amendment) and content based restrictions (presumptively invalid) on their social media. Oh let's not forget I got your agency to admit that they knowingly deleted public records. I can guarantee this is more to fight for civil rights in one action, than you have accomplished in your entire life thus far. If I am wrong please provide an example(s) of how you have fought for civil rights as an on duty LEO.

Please give an example of where you risked your life fighting for civil rights. Yes police work can be dangerous, it is not one tenth as dangerous as they brainwashed you to think in the academy. I give your profession much more points for having to deal with assholes on a daily basis who show no respect, than for the actual danger or likelihood of you losing your life. I actually admit that a lot of people treat you like shit when they shouldn't on the street, but that is why you get paid about 4 times more for the job you do than you would expect based upon the level of education required and average exertion expended. I treat officers performing their jobs on the street with respect, as I do for everyone, and if I feel like my rights were violated I'll file a complaint or sue. However, I don't argue with cops on the street. Here is a different manner. You want to have have argument here let's go.

For the record taxicab drivers and garbage men have a much more dangerous job than police. Police work does not even make it into the top 10 most dangerous jobs. When you then look at the police deaths in line of duty that are caused by criminals, excluding the deaths caused by the officers not following law and/or policy, your profession does not even make it into the top 25 most dangerous jobs. You can look these statistics up yourself they are public record. Actually the most dangerous thing to a police officer is their own improper actions. Now please excuse me for not getting on my knees and licking your boots for the "deadly" job you do. I respect your job, and when you do it right I respect you, when you violate the Constitution, I could care less what you profession is.

Yes I am a crusader and I can train you to be one as well. You get to wear cool capes. We could make a black one for the Shadow!!!!

By the way still waiting for it to be pointed out where I was wrong on the statute or got my ass handed to me in court.................
    You state, maybe correctly, that your wife was not at the "violation". Is it also true she did not hear about this matter --from a fellow park employee who does not wish to be in the middle maybe?? As to her never posting here- pleasee. Also to your danger point, I have personally worked directly with and/or went thru an LE academy with three fellow officers who were killed in the line of duty. Do not speak about things you know nothing about.

You state, maybe correctly, that your wife was not at the "violation". Is it also true she did not hear about this matter --from a fellow park employee who does not wish to be in the middle maybe?? As to her never posting here- pleasee. Also to your danger point, I have personally worked directly with and/or went thru an LE academy with three fellow officers who were killed in the line of duty. Do not speak about things you know nothing about.
    Like I said my wife had nothing to do with this, and has never posted here ever. You can believe what you would like, I'm certainly not going to change your mind. She's got bigger problems right now with trying to get the FMP straightened out. The only big hoopla I hear from there is that one of the BNP employees made comments on Representative Illeana's facebook page after and/or before a public meeting on the FMP, and there is a big stink about that and if it violated the Hatch act. You probably know how I feel about first amendment and Facebook as I'm suing your agency for this right now. I know that some employees were upset that BNP LEOs wrote some tickets or gave warnings to some BNP employees, but that's not FWC. Like I said above, I could care less about a stupid lobster or an officers discretion. My fight is for civil rights particularly the First Amendment, which this silly thread has nothing to do with.

Sorry for your loss, truly I am, regardless of our differences of opinion, I wish harm upon no one. However your experience is anecdotal and not borne out through statistics.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...country-tanks/

So regardless of your opinion about what I can or cannot say, I will continue to exercise my First Amendment rights. You can continue to pray that Chip will block me.

Unregistered
    Like I said my wife had nothing to do with this, and has never posted here ever. You can believe what you would like, I'm certainly not going to change your mind. She's got bigger problems right now with trying to get the FMP straightened out. The only big hoopla I hear from there is that one of the BNP employees made comments on Representative Illeana's facebook page after and/or before a public meeting on the FMP, and there is a big stink about that and if it violated the Hatch act. You probably know how I feel about first amendment and Facebook as I'm suing your agency for this right now. I know that some employees were upset that BNP LEOs wrote some tickets or gave warnings to some BNP employees, but that's not FWC. Like I said above, I could care less about a stupid lobster or an officers discretion. My fight is for civil rights particularly the First Amendment, which this silly thread has nothing to do with.

Sorry for your loss, truly I am, regardless of our differences of opinion, I wish harm upon no one. However your experience is anecdotal and not borne out through statistics.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop...country-tanks/

So regardless of your opinion about what I can or cannot say, I will continue to exercise my First Amendment rights. You can continue to pray that Chip will block me.
    Jimmy are you still seeking justice because you feel your civil rights were violated with your wife and the alleged very friendly relationship with a cop?

Jimmy you don't have the balls or moral compass to be a police officer. You my friend are a loser and you know it. I laugh at you everytime I see you. By the way your wife is fuggly.

Unregistered
    Loser since you say this thread has nothing to do with 1st amendment then get the f of this thread.

Loser since you say this thread has nothing to do with 1st amendment then get the f of this thread.
    Man you are dumb. Like I said if I wasn't brought up in this thread and the FWC thread I wouldn't be here. Fortunately, I can go anywhere I wish and your impotent self can't do crap about it. You sure get mad when you can't control people don't you?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast