Illegal lobster harvest - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Man you are dumb. Like I said if I wasn't brought up in this thread and the FWC thread I wouldn't be here. Fortunately, I can go anywhere I wish and your impotent self can't do crap about it. You sure get mad when you can't control people don't you?
    Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you. I've seen a lot of cop wan-a-bes, but you may be the most frustrated one. Really feel inadequate don't you? Regardless, you sure look that way. You only dream about the power, and respect we get every day don't you? Hilarious. Just keep telling yourself that you are an important, brilliant, winner. Some day you may even believe it, but I seriously doubt it. Now tell us all how superior you are, and how small I am.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you. I've seen a lot of cop wan-a-bes, but you may be the most frustrated one. Really feel inadequate don't you? Regardless, you sure look that way. You only dream about the power, and respect we get every day don't you? Hilarious. Just keep telling yourself that you are an important, brilliant, winner. Some day you may even believe it, but I seriously doubt it. Now tell us all how superior you are, and how small I am.

His old lady was having a thing with a Homestead cop and it appears as this guy got stupid and the confrontation did not go well for him.
    He ended up at a Dr. who was going to Baker Act him until he threatened the doctor with untold lawsuits (like he does everybody) and the Baker Act was cancelled.
    Every since this loser has been on an anti-cop crusade from his keyboard, of course.
    The stories as to how we became involved vary depending on who you ask.
    Google him.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    His old lady was having a thing with a Homestead cop and it appears as this guy got stupid and the confrontation did not go well for him.
    He ended up at a Dr. who was going to Baker Act him until he threatened the doctor with untold lawsuits (like he does everybody) and the Baker Act was cancelled.
    Every since this loser has been on an anti-cop crusade from his keyboard, of course.
    The stories as to how we became involved vary depending on who you ask.
    Google him.
    That is not even close to accurate.

Just curious how was the doctor or anyone else going to Baker act me, when they all wrote I was cooperative and not a threat of harm to myself or others?

This all started because I asked Homestead Police Officer Alejandro Murguido to drive respectfully and obey the law. He got butt hurt and decided to retaliate. The rest is history.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    That is not even close to accurate.

Just curious how was the doctor or anyone else going to Baker act me, when they all wrote I was cooperative and not a threat of harm to myself or others?

This all started because I asked Homestead Police Officer Alejandro Murguido to drive respectfully and obey the law. He got butt hurt and decided to retaliate. The rest is history.

"when they all wrote I was cooperative and not a threat of harm to myself or others?"
    Really Jimmy, who is "they" and what were the circumstances; Oh, please explain.

Unregistered
    You posted exactly what I wanted to post. It is easy to see the frustration this fool has. He has been ***** slapped his whole life and never had the courage to stand up. He didn't even act like a man when he found out his wife really liked men in uniform. He only has courage to deal in paper, what a pathetic wimp. No wonder his wife likes to do the dirty with cops. Jimmy you are a little mouse that squeals. Look in the mirror so you can understand why your wife goes to cops to find satisfaction. She likes real men, that is why you hate us.

Unregistered

Doc Tarruo

Please tell us how you Baker Acted when you found out it was a cop that was doing your wife. Please give us your side of the story little man.

Unregistered

Lil' Jimmy has nothing?

What's that sound? Just crickets! Too close to home?

"when they all wrote I was cooperative and not a threat of harm to myself or others?"
    Really Jimmy, who is "they" and what were the circumstances; Oh, please explain.
    They are the Doctor (Ernesto Rodriguez) who I went to see for sleeping medicine and the two Homestead cops (Officers M.Arguaza and V.Blanco) who showed up. I have the police and medical reports if you would like to see them, my email is phd2b05@gmail.com

You think I just talk shit, but I can back my words up unlike many here.

What's that sound? Just crickets! Too close to home?
    I was busy, I actually work and don't sit on this forum 24/7 as some seem to think.

You posted exactly what I wanted to post. It is easy to see the frustration this fool has. He has been ***** slapped his whole life and never had the courage to stand up. He didn't even act like a man when he found out his wife really liked men in uniform. He only has courage to deal in paper, what a pathetic wimp. No wonder his wife likes to do the dirty with cops. Jimmy you are a little mouse that squeals. Look in the mirror so you can understand why your wife goes to cops to find satisfaction. She likes real men, that is why you hate us.
    I don't hate anyone, but am happy to point out the crimes of your colleagues.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast