Illegal lobster harvest - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The ***** is wrong on many of his arguments. Contrary to what he writes he gets it shoved up his ass in court. Do you really think that if he had the legal or intellectual mind he thinks he has that he would spend so much time and energy on this forum?
    I for one like his Baker Act rants, they give me great amusement. It reminds me of the crazy person at the asylum who are convinced that they are Napoleon. Itis an art of the psychotic how they weave fantasy into arguments that on the surface appear legally sound. Bottom line I will continue to do my job helping society by preventing crime and disorder. I have truly enjoyed during the course of my career to listen to nut jobs like this Doc Justice. Most of the ones I have met like him have been homeless street people. I have always been kind to them and let them think that their beliefs of reality are accurate. Therefore, Doc Justice you are correct. LMAO.
    Please feel free to continue to falsely libel me as a Baker Act with mental issues, if that makes you feel better cupcake. However, please refrain from using such false narrative as a pretext to murder me the way your colleagues seem to do sometimes. Thanks.

It is noted as pointed out above, you cannot point out where I was wrong on the FS. 784.048 analysis.

The difference between us is I'm mature enough and self-confident enough to admit when I'm wrong.

Unregistered
    So you cannot point out any where he is wrong specifically, you can only generally accuses him of being wrong.

Got any case numbers where he got it shoved up his ass as you claim?
    Learn how to write and read in English then go do the research moron.

Unregistered
    Napoleon they are bringing you your medication. Your PhD stands for Piled Higher and Deeper. Yea you do have a PhD in that, Doc Feces. LMAO! !!!!!!

Napoleon they are bringing you your medication. Your PhD stands for Piled Higher and Deeper. Yea you do have a PhD in that, Doc Feces. LMAO! !!!!!!
    Still waiting for you to point out where I was wrong; that if someone followed you one time it would not be stalking. I'd also like to see one case where I got my butt handed to me.

Like I thought all you do is blow smoke out your rear end, and you can't back up any of your lies. You know much less than you think, but that was obvious from the start.

Please feel free to prove me wrong, come on Officer Fifthe you can do it.

Unregistered

Doc Feces

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Still waiting for you to point out where I was wrong; that if someone followed you one time it would not be stalking. I'd also like to see one case where I got my butt handed to me.

Like I thought all you do is blow smoke out your rear end, and you can't back up any of your lies. You know much less than you think, but that was obvious from the start.

Please feel free to prove me wrong, come on Officer Fifthe you can do it.
    Yes doctor feces what ever you say Mr. Legal Eagle LMAO. Please give us cases you have won. Learn how to spell Barney's name correctly you fake academia.

Yes doctor feces what ever you say Mr. Legal Eagle LMAO. Please give us cases you have won. Learn how to spell Barney's name correctly you fake academia.
    You're still deflecting and projecting, and you can't offer a single thing to back yourself up other than your hate for me. Sad little person you are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    You're still deflecting and projecting, and you can't offer a single thing to back yourself up other than your hate for me. Sad little person you are.
    I wouldn't waste my time typing a proper response. Furthermore, I don't hate you, quite the contrary, you amuse me. I have not read your lenthy post. I just jumped in on the other person debating with you to tell you that you amuse me. However, I believe that you are full of crap. You are very easy to get agitated. Again, it reminds me of the Baker Act individuals I have dealt with. Have you had a psychological fitness test? LMAO.

Unregistered
    No lobster on the menu this week guys. Maybe next week!
    Hope to see you out there! -FWC Miami.

I wouldn't waste my time typing a proper response. Furthermore, I don't hate you, quite the contrary, you amuse me. I have not read your lenthy post. I just jumped in on the other person debating with you to tell you that you amuse me. However, I believe that you are full of crap. You are very easy to get agitated. Again, it reminds me of the Baker Act individuals I have dealt with. Have you had a psychological fitness test? LMAO.
    Well I won all four false suits brought against me so far by Your Agency and HPD Officer Alejandro Murguido.

This case isn't won yet, but feel free to review the case if you wish. The court has already "smacked" down the AAG/MDSAO twice. The Best defenses the AAG and MDSAO can come up with is that you can't record police because they are protected by Roe v Wade, and that because I agreed to meet with the chief of police in his office, I was not invited. Here's the pacer number 15-civ-20038

Filed one two weeks ago against your agency. Here's the case number for that one 15-civ-22787. Even though your agency denies it had anything to do with my lawsuit, they capitulated within a week of me filing and unblocked everyone from all of their social media accounts. Feel free to contact Maj. Llevat to confirm this. Or you could file a records request for the email I sent last week to Detective AZ from the PIEB. I must say this Officer is a fine gentleman, you could learn somethings from him.

Still waiting for where I was wrong on the stalking law or a case that I got my butt handed to me in.

Unregistered
    It is so easy to play you. I would have a field day in court with you. Like I said, you remind me of the Baker Act individuals. Doesn't it bother you that we take you as a joke and laugh at you?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast