Hiring process
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
 

Thread: Hiring process

  1. #1
    Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3

    Hiring process

    Hello, would anyone know the hiring process for Miami Gardens PD? I passed the poly, psych, and medical, but haven't heard from a background investigator as of yet. It's been like a month since I did passed poly. Just wanted to see if anyone could help me out...

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Call and check on the status of your app

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    "They've already started the testing portion of the process if the chief wants or if more positions become available they'll contact applicants accordingly" - Woman in HR letting me know they've selected their dream team of family members and friends of friends to be processed.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How long until they exhaust the eligibility list? I got a letter June 26th and have been watching paint dry ever since. Would be nice to at least have an idea as to when/how they'll even be processing apps, once a month until Oct. etc. *just an example*

  5. #5
    Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long until they exhaust the eligibility list? I got a letter June 26th and have been watching paint dry ever since. Would be nice to at least have an idea as to when/how they'll even be processing apps, once a month until Oct. etc. *just an example*
    Well from I received my letter they called me to start the process like a month later. So you should hear from them soon, it's just after you complete the process will you get hired. From what I'm hearing there picky...

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_One View Post
    Well from I received my letter they called me to start the process like a month later. So you should hear from them soon, it's just after you complete the process will you get hired. From what I'm hearing there picky...
    Thanks for the perspective. From what I understand they're processing apps now just not mine. I'd rather they let me know if the positions are filled *if that becomes the case* rather than holding out hope in limbo.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Is this for certified or non cert?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Certified non certified closed already

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Wait, so they're processing Cert right now? Or are non certs(ones who've applied before the close date) the ones being processed right now?

  10. #10
    Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait, so they're processing Cert right now? Or are non certs(ones who've applied before the close date) the ones being processed right now?
    From my understanding there processing Cert because there's no closing date on it yet...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •