Biscayne Park Police - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

So very sad

Quote Originally Posted by MPD View Post
    STOP EATING ROMAN! YOU FAT *****!!

Love and kisses from FOP lodge 20.
    Wow..... this is what we've sunk to. Can't we use this board for educated discussions instead of acting like hurt little girls. Pathetic and embarrassing for the profession.

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are rational, truthful and have little regard towards paying members. Resulting from the severe anger of being exposed of the theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars of income by Steadman Stahl, David Greenwell. John Jenkins, and the corrections dude manifests Itself in repeated boring blog posts.
    Additionally these losers have joined forces to attempt to soil the good reputation of PLEA. I used to attribute the following statement to Socrates but since it was discovered that I had no fvking idea of what I was talking about I now say: as a wise person said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"* PLEA has merged with IUPA.** IUPA is the most powerful, respected , and feared union around. And, that’s why so many departments are switching away from the PBA and signing up with IUPA. They see first hand what IUPA has done to Sheriff Tony, who is very anti-cop. Even Stahl, who declared that he had nothing to do with, or had even seen Tony, was discredited with his very own useless pictures that he thinks shows him with “important” people. Yes, your hard earned dues money goes to feeding greedy PBA heads, buys them luxury vehicles, and past for their lavish trips to Vegas, and other vacation spots. PLEA/IUPA do not do that and are very transparent. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum con man, FBI informants who hated cops ?* How about your dues money supporting scum corrupt convicted felon, but Steadmans best friend nonetheless. PBA has a history of helping anti-law enforcement politicians like communist Cava and well guess what if you stay with the PBA that’s exactly what will happen.
    See below:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...2050&source=42

https://www.facebook.com/BrowardCoun...910815/?type=3

Stahlesion:* When someone has a brain abscess like inside Steadman Stahl, It creates the spread of ulcer like cancer throughout and they've lost total control of their a bladder and Fecal incontinence; Steadman.* The very reason he has such fowl body oder simply means he has poor hygiene. While Stahl is truly obsessed with himself, he has become A hoarder, compulsive, and has begun to lose control over his stupidity. He really need help and a life!
    Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues like denying his thievery, blotchily, Disloyalties, incompetence. Symptoms include The inability to write or speak the English language, failure to recite the pledge is allegiance correctly, emotional instability, loss of skunk like hair, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.
    Please,as always go to ‪dcpba.org‬ for BS and self-serving, fraudulent pictures, or for the truth call us at ‪305-871-6997.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop your *****ing and do something already. If you have evidence of criminal violations and sit on it, then you are an accomplice. You're sworn to protect and serve, do it.
    La cosa se esta poniendo fea. The ticking time bomb will eventually explode.

Unregistered
    Dear Miss Commander,

I have been investigating you for the last four months. I have many moral character violations that will be sustained if you continue to carry yourself the way you do. I am not warning you! I AM TELLING YOU. I will expose you. In order to sustain an internal investigation we have to show over a 50% of an allegation being true. With that being said, I would like to tell you that with the evidence I have, I can prove at a 100% clip (although my standards of proof are proof beyond a reasonable doubt, or even preponderance of the evidence, I can assure you this is really bad) that you are in violation of many public corruption and moral character violations.

I feel that your chief - whom had a romantic relationship with you in the past - should probably not interfere or try to conduct his very own internal investigation, as it is very clear to me that it will be a huge CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Unregistered
    Do it already. If you got the proof burn there little house down. And let the chips fall where ever they do. We will be here long after they are gone.

Unregistered

Schwartz

This little town is hiding allot of corrupt cops. I wonder who was in charge of doing the background on their latest acquisition? Better yet who was told to look the other way on all his arrests. We’re not talking misdemeanor arrests we are talking some serious felonious arrest. The mayor and elected officials should really look into this tall motorcycle riding officer. I hear Sweetwater had a pretty interesting file on this guy. You guys hired him with no polygraph or psychological examination? Why? Are you affording every applicant the same opportunity? the local news should really dig into this. This will probably close the doors to this unworthy department. Oh yea his name is Ofc. Schwartz. Don’t think your wife will get you out of this one big fella. Hope you enjoyed your uniform because you definitely won’t be wearing it much longer.

Unregistered
    Same shit old chief arrested was doing. The Captain is pushing for stats. Half or more of the citations written in Biscayne Park now are for bogus highly questionable stop sign violations. She has a group of officers that are trying to score points with her writing bogus stop sign violations, Miguel Cervera, Luis Sanchez and Corporal Jairo Lozano. It's a violation of Florida law to order police officers to write tickets. You can Park in Biscayne Park for an hour and not see a legitimate run stop sign.
    agree, i got ticket that i didnt stop on a stop sign (3 way stop sign) end of September by Miguel Cervera, and he even followed me two more stop signs, and i know for sure that i stopped on all, and when i said i stopped he said i didnt and that was not true, i live close by and i know every single stop sign in Biscayne park area (one way streets), overall he gave me ticket , thats my first ticket ever, so i hire ticket clinic attorney, waiting for case to be dismissed.. that officer Cervera basically fooled me and i got ticket for something that i didnt do... awful..

Unregistered
    Luis was stopping cars unlawfully, asked to resigned but now he’s back. What does he know about ole sandy.... I find it comical that the one always ****ing with everyone is the one with the sir doesn’t secrets. Que clase puerca doing what she does!🐷

Luis is very upset because he can’t do whatever he wants. At the end of the day all the issues in this department is 100% sandy. She’s always breaking laws the tries to screw other officers for the most minuscule things.

Why does the chief keep her? Why bring back Luis??. So many questions and so much sketchiness. This place is absolutely bonkers!

Unregistered
    Luis was stopping cars unlawfully, asked to resigned but now he’s back. What does he know about ole sandy.... I find it comical that the one always ****ing with everyone is the one with the sir doesn’t secrets. Que clase puerca doing what she does!🐷

Luis is very upset because he can’t do whatever he wants. At the end of the day all the issues in this department is 100% sandy. She’s always breaking laws the tries to screw other officers for the most minuscule things.

Why does the chief keep her? Why bring back Luis??. So many questions and so much sketchiness. This place is absolutely bonkers!
    Commander piggy screwed him over that’s why they brought him back. They knew what he was doin and when it came out they wanted to fix the problem by asking him to resign. Since he exposed all of them for the true pieces of shit that they are now there making it personal. All these city cops need to leave the village. There making it unbearable to work there. The chief has to get rid of her she makes that place into a hostile environment.

Unregistered

Commander piggy and her cronies screwed him that’s why the brought him back. She is toxic to the department don’t know why the chief continues to put up with her. And now they have made it personal because he told the truth. ****ing city people. It was better when they weren’t around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123