The Real Rafael Castro
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Real Rafael Castro

Let's start with Castro's connection, his sister's BFF is the HR Director. Also, Ex- Mayor Diaz and Ex-Chief of Staff Guillermo Cuadra always protected him because of his ties to Roly and someone else I won't mention here but that's why he never got in trouble for his misconduct and criminal behavior.

Castro is a bully to all his subordinates and co-workers. He's a thug that would lie and cover all kinds of **** ups he did and tried to burn people in the process.

He was terminated from Surfside PD for False Statements and Perjury. But, he continues to do the same thing in Sweetwater PD and no one is doing anything about it.

This guy has mistreated and humiliated some many officers and now he's doing it to citizen. Mr. Cuevas can be a scumbag but we are held to a higher standard and should professional, not act like the people we arrest.

I hope FDLE comes and gets this tard for official misconduct. You're a loser Castro not a Lieutenant.

Chief Daiz please help morale and promote Sgt. St. Germain to lieutenant and fire that POS!

Unregistered
    Castro is trash not a good cop not a team player he's a liability and a law suit waiting to happen. All you need to see is his file and the proofs in the pudding. I'd love to have a one on one chat without the uniform. Everything falls under its own weight. Time is on our side. Chief NO ONE LIKES HIM the common denominator with conflicts is Castro, perhaps maybe you should consider what you did.

EL DUENDE

You have to be crazy !!!!

Chief Daiz please help morale and promote Sgt. St. Germain to lieutenant ?

YOU HAVE TO BE CRAZY !!!!

Unregistered

St. Germain to lieutenant ?

Don't push St. Germain !!
    Everyone knows (Feds, FDLE, SA, and co-workers) your ties with convict an ex SWEETWATER detective Willie García.

Unregistered
    Castro is a good guy. But I think st germain should have been LT

Plants of the morons

Blinded by bs

You guys are idiots .... Castro has stood up for many and prevented the wrong doing to many innocent officers during the past administration. He could of taken the easy route and played dirty like the rest of the people , which I heard are either going to jail soon or leaving the department , and sailed through . You guys are truly jealous and envious but hey that is what haters do. I am glad to have someone like Castro as my supervisor and also call him a friend. He is doing all the right things that I'm guessing you couldn't do when u were there. It's called being fair to everyone not the selected few. So in closing you should just go with the flow and accept that change for the better is here since you and many were the problem. In other words you are morons lol......enjoy QSKing buddy .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't push St. Germain !!
    Everyone knows (Feds, FDLE, SA, and co-workers) your ties with convict an ex SWEETWATER detective Willie García.
    Hey ****head. Willie worked in Sweetwater. Everyone had ties with him and socalized with him. . lol.

If there is anyone who didn't speak up. Kinda hard to avoid someone in this small city. This isn't the City of Miami

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Plants of the morons View Post
    You guys are idiots .... Castro has stood up for many and prevented the wrong doing to many innocent officers during the past administration. He could of taken the easy route and played dirty like the rest of the people , which I heard are either going to jail soon or leaving the department , and sailed through . You guys are truly jealous and envious but hey that is what haters do. I am glad to have someone like Castro as my supervisor and also call him a friend. He is doing all the right things that I'm guessing you couldn't do when u were there. It's called being fair to everyone not the selected few. So in closing you should just go with the flow and accept that change for the better is here since you and many were the problem. In other words you are morons lol......enjoy QSKing buddy .
    Ramos, Demonte, Quintana, Trujillo. Stop licking this mans bootyhole.

Unregistered

Going No Where

"heard are either going to jail soon or leaving the department "? Going to jail maybe, but to another department ? Negative, Miami Gardens PD will not take Wrves the drunk !! Nice wet dream guy!!! Lmao

Unregistered
    So we want a promotion so we have 2 Lts. that are 40 over.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast