Wondering

Thread: Wondering

Unregistered

Wondering

I wonder if the father of the Deerfield Deputy feels that his son that just got arrested got screwered as much as his Golden Beach partners did. Interesting questions to be answered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wonder if the father of the Deerfield Deputy feels that his son that just got arrested got screwered as much as his Golden Beach partners did. Interesting questions to be answered
    Isn't it wonderful that a college educated no road experience can have a bad night a go ruin someone's careers bassed on a whim. Sad society we live in at least other countries don't hide their communisism. It's wide open for the world to see instead of being required as Republican and Democratic.

Unregistered

I don't get it?

Isn't it wonderful that a college educated no road experience can have a bad night a go ruin someone's careers bassed on a whim. Sad society we live in at least other countries don't hide their communisism. It's wide open for the world to see instead of being required as Republican and Democratic.
    I don't get it reference this thread?

Unregistered

I second that

I don't get it reference this thread?
    The second this.

Unregistered
    Dirty cops need to go to jail.

Unregistered
    Dirty cops need to go to jail.
    Especially the GBPD ones.