Worst and best jail supervisor - submit your picks - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's hear who you think are the worst and best jail supervisors. Retired ones included.
    Currently, there isn't a very decent batch to choose from in regards to being good. Lt. Rusty Roberts is very professional and above board. Moon on the other hand has got to be the most arrogant and biased supervisor ever! He blatantly shows favoritism to a certain "special" squad member. Someone needs to break that love train up!

Unregistered
    Currently, there isn't a very decent batch to choose from in regards to being good. Lt. Rusty Roberts is very professional and above board. Moon on the other hand has got to be the most arrogant and biased supervisor ever! He blatantly shows favoritism to a certain "special" squad member. Someone needs to break that love train up!
    Very unprofessional behavior for a supervisor. Most people got to work to do the job right and earn money. They don't care about who is screwing whom. But when the Sgt.-Dep. or Lt-Dep relationships start to affect people professionally due to favoritism, that is when job performance goes down along with morale. Terrible way to run a shift.

Unregistered
    Another "best" vote for Lt. Campbell (retired).
    Lt. Campbell was the absolute best ever!

Unregistered
    Let's hear who you think are the worst and best jail supervisors. Retired ones included.
    If we could clone Lt. Peterson, we'd be straight.

Unregistered
    Lt. Campbell was the absolute best ever!
    Just do your damn job and then you ain't got nothing to worry about who the best supervisor is. Word is there will be a whole bunch of new supervisors anyway cause a whole bunch of heads getting ready to roll through the IA Train Station. Some can't keep there legs closed and others cant keep it in there pants. Stand by.
    Last edited by MOD 655; 11-15-2016 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Removed derogatory comments

Unregistered
    If we could clone Lt. Peterson, we'd be straight.
    Lt. Peterson is one of the best currently working and a fine example of how a supervisor should treat his people. Wish we had more like him to replace the immature and unprofessionals who make the job harder.

Unregistered
    Yep, this nut job appreciates supervisors who are decent towards their subordinates and who dole out their authority and responsibility in a fair and unbiased manner. Yep, that's me! By the way, I have no problem "doing my damn job," but I do have a problem with a work environment that is stacked to favor certain peers based on their relationships with those who tasked with supervising us. On that note, I'm throwing a second vote into Eric Campbell's column and I'm throwing you a middle finger.
    Last edited by MOD 655; 11-15-2016 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Removed derogatory comments

Unregistered
    Yep, this nut job appreciates supervisors who are decent towards their subordinates and who dole out their authority and responsibility in a fair and unbiased manner. Yep, that's me! By the way, I have no problem "doing my damn job," but I do have a problem with a work environment that is stacked to favor certain peers based on their relationships with those who tasked with supervising us. On that note, I'm throwing a second vote into Eric Campbell's column and I'm throwing you a middle finger.
    *are tasked

Unregistered
    Just do your damn job and then you ain't got nothing to worry about who the best supervisor is. Word is there will be a whole bunch of new supervisors anyway cause a whole bunch of heads getting ready to roll through the IA Train Station. Some can't keep there legs closed and others cant keep it in there pants. Stand by.
    I doubt any heads will roll. All parties involved will simply get a wrist slap and be sent on their way. That's the usual procedure for the Jail Love Shack. The only exception to this rule was Cianca's demotion and that only happened because there were too many documented liaisons to ignore.
    Last edited by MOD 655; 11-15-2016 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Removed derogatory comments from quoted post

Unregistered
    I doubt any heads will roll. All parties involved will simply get a wrist slap and be sent on their way. That's the usual procedure for the Jail Love Shack. The only exception to this rule was Cianca's demotion and that only happened because there were too many documented liaisons to ignore.
    You could be right. Already there was one command level coverup of a similar violation but the second one went IA because of a formal complaint against the same individual. We will just have to wait and see how the administration treats this. For every one who gets caught there are at least three or four who do not.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast