Worst and best jail supervisor - submit your picks
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Worst and best jail supervisor - submit your picks

Let's hear who you think are the worst and best jail supervisors. Retired ones included.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's hear who you think are the worst and best jail supervisors. Retired ones included.
    Best and worst are totally subjective. What may be the best supervisor for one may be the worst for another. And all for very different reasons. What you have to ask yourself is, "Am I the best best or worst employee and why?" Once you figure that out you will either continue to be substandard and not care who your boss is or you will continue to be exceptional and not care who you work for. Either way by inference I presume you are substandard and looking for ways to make yourself feel better. Try doing a good job because you care about your work product in lieu of looking for reasons to dislike everyone else. I know this is a foreign concept to many of you who frequent this site, but try it, it's catchy. Good luck in you endeavor to love yourself more!! The first step is accepting you have a problem.

Unregistered
    Best and worst are totally subjective. What may be the best supervisor for one may be the worst for another. And all for very different reasons. What you have to ask yourself is, "Am I the best best or worst employee and why?" Once you figure that out you will either continue to be substandard and not care who your boss is or you will continue to be exceptional and not care who you work for. Either way by inference I presume you are substandard and looking for ways to make yourself feel better. Try doing a good job because you care about your work product in lieu of looking for reasons to dislike everyone else. I know this is a foreign concept to many of you who frequent this site, but try it, it's catchy. Good luck in you endeavor to love yourself more!! The first step is accepting you have a problem.
    The problem is sub standard employes like yourself that really have no work product and are using bad judgement everyday however know one in this chain of command has the common sense to stop promoting azzz holes that have no experience or sound judgement. Most supervisors are just trying to just survive under the current rules or lack thereof imposed by a ineffective chain of command. The political fluff in this chain of command sickens me. What's worse is the constant super micro managing of everyone including everyone from the rank of Major to deputy. The only thing sub standard is how this place is being run so therefor I have no respect for decisions being made that effect employees safety and welfare.

Unregistered
    You must be one of the a-hole supervisors who is a micromanager and has other bad qualities. You don't back up your subordinates, you are quick to sell them out and kiss the azzes of the ones above you in order to get promoted. These are some of the bad qualities of mediocre supervisors, which are abundant at the jail, especially at the top. Instead of blaming your subordinates you should look at your own mistakes and bad habits and try to fix them in order to become a decent supervisor if not a good one.

Unregistered
    This is the PCSO forum and the last time I checked the jail, court and Safe Harbor were part of the agency and nearly 60% of the budget. You will have a longer career under Gualtieri if you keep your personal affairs off-duty and don't mix business with pleasure.
    Last edited by MOD 655; 11-15-2016 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Removed quoted text which was deleted

Unregistered
    You must be one of the a-hole supervisors who is a micromanager and has other bad qualities. You don't back up your subordinates, you are quick to sell them out and kiss the azzes of the ones above you in order to get promoted. These are some of the bad qualities of mediocre supervisors, which are abundant at the jail, especially at the top. Instead of blaming your subordinates you should look at your own mistakes and bad habits and try to fix them in order to become a decent supervisor if not a good one.
    You must be one of the useless tool bags that clutter the floors of the jail with nothing but gripes. You are the aimless employee who expects to do as you please and never be told you made an error. You are quick to lie in order to cover your own ass at the cost of other's careers. You clearly can't spell and have the education of a public school and nothing more. You are jealous of everyone who gets promoted or transferred and cover it by calling them company men or ass kissers. You are a piece of shit, nothing more.

Unregistered
    You must be one of the useless tool bags that clutter the floors of the jail with nothing but gripes. You are the aimless employee who expects to do as you please and never be told you made an error. You are quick to lie in order to cover your own ass at the cost of other's careers. You clearly can't spell and have the education of a public school and nothing more. You are jealous of everyone who gets promoted or transferred and cover it by calling them company men or ass kissers. You are a piece of shit, nothing more.
    Only a person who matches that description of a lousy supervisor would post such a reply.

Unregistered
    Best - Lt. Philipson, Lt. Spiva.

Worst - Capt. George, Lt Carver (retired)

Unregistered
    Both Spiva's are awesome! I actually liked Lt. Carver. George, not so much.

Unregistered
    I'll add another one:

Best - Major McFee

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast