MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 2
Page 2 of 482 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Thank you sir. I'll keep you updated. You'll hear from a BI soon. Some BIs work differently. Everything will work out for all of us

Unregistered
    Glad to read that in his 2015-2016 proposed budget, Gimenez recommended hiring 100 police officers. Alone and to the uninformed, such proposal may sound great, but alas it is nothing more than a cheap political ploy to shun Raquel Regalado’s August 2016 mayoral challenge. Applying MDPD’s current attrition rate; in addition to the pending DROP exodus; which will drain MDPD of experience and knowledge, the proposed 100 officers will not even meet MDPD’s current attrition rate. Most here know that it takes nearly 18 months, if he or she makes it, to finally train a probationary police officer to be somewhat proficient. In the interim, officer safety at MDPD and by extension citizens, continues on a perilous edge!

Unregistered
    I applied non cert in February 2015 haven't even received a letter for orientation, should I call or are others on this same boat?

Unregistered
    I'm waiting too. If you do call let us know what they say.

Unregistered
    I called like 3 times since Feb tell us what they say please

Unregistered
    ya please do we all want to know what they say......im really excited to start and i just want to start the process at least

Unregistered

Feb 2015 non cert

Any news? Anyone get called for orientation yet? What is the plan for next year?

Unregistered
    Nothing yet for me im checking email like 3 times a day and when I called they stated they will be moving on our apps in July and still nothing.......but they also told me March and June 30 so I guess they just keep stringing us along

Unregistered
    Last night on “Prohibido Callarse,” conducted by Roberto Rodríguez Tejera; in debate with John Rivera, Gimenez' mouth piece claimed that police hiring will be opening; even for those who have been certified at other Region 14 Criminal Justice Institutes. Confirm it with John Rivera, for this might be nothing more than mayoral political dissembling to dodge Raquel Regalado's challenges. The fact is our MDPD has not been in this sad staffing state and officer safety peril since the early 70's, when I remember working "Central" Area II, in a squad comprised by the sergeant, two other POs and I!

Unregistered

Feb Applicants !!!

Check your Email if you applied Feb for Non certified !

Page 2 of 482 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast