MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined
Page 1 of 482 1231151101 ... LastLast

Unregistered

MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined

Hello,

Today started the 1st class of non-cert trainees. If anyone who applied in Feb 15' gets contacted or hears anything, please let us know for the rest as a sign of hope that our turn will be very soon.

Thanks.

Unregistered
    Port security is hiring you better off there they are a much more professional establishment .

Unregistered
    I called in last week the lady i spoke to stated that they should be concentrating on The feb 15 applicants in july since they finish all the 2013.....im excited and cant wait

Unregistered
    Thanks a lot.

Unregistered

Feb 2015 applicants

I have been hearing so many different dates abt the next Academy since they are finish processing all 2013 apps I was told they are going to start our in march,then June 29,now I'm hearing July or August does anyone know when they will At least start the process with us?

Unregistered
    I'm wondering the same thing. I'm a certified applicant and did my poly the first week of June. I haven't heard anything since.

Unregistered
    At least you heard something I'm trying to get in for non cert hopefully they move on us both rather quickly

Unregistered
    I am certified also. I was called last Friday to turn in 5 letters of recommendation, my college transcripts, and a copy of my vehicle insurance. I Was also told by my BI that there is two classes scheduled as of now for cert applicants. One in September and one in January. So let's see what happens. My background has officially started.

Unregistered
    That's awesome!!! Hope everything goes well for u but anyone heard of the NON certs to start being process for the February applicants

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am certified also. I was called last Friday to turn in 5 letters of recommendation, my college transcripts, and a copy of my vehicle insurance. I Was also told by my BI that there is two classes scheduled as of now for cert applicants. One in September and one in January. So let's see what happens. My background has officially started.
    Congrats Man, I haven't heard anything since the poly so I guess I just have to wait and keep applying. Good luck in the process , hope you get picked up.

Page 1 of 482 1231151101 ... LastLast