Questions for the Director
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Questions for the Director

Let's hear some real qestions that wont get asked, start asking...

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's hear some real qestions that wont get asked, start asking...
    This is too easy. I'll have to reply later. Deposition with the Assistant Attorney General and Special Counsel for the Assistant Attorney General in the morning. This is going to be fun!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    This is too easy. I'll have to reply later. Deposition with the Assistant Attorney General and Special Counsel for the Assistant Attorney General in the morning. This is going to be fun!!!
    If you were a cop, you'd understand the question.... but you're not, so go to the Whiners Affairs forum.

Unregistered
    Why are the best , most qualified people not being promoted? why are the best ,most qualified people not getting the specialized positions?

Unregistered
    Why are the best , most qualified people not being promoted? why are the best ,most qualified people not getting the specialized positions?
    Please give me your definition of best?

Unregistered

If those you call best were that good they would pass the promotional exam with flying colors. So mr. best why don't you describe best? Also explain a way of testing the best without getting caught up in the friends and family plan. There is no way unless you do a written test. So to all the best out there STUDY.

Unregistered
    If those you call best were that good they would pass the promotional exam with flying colors. So mr. best why don't you describe best? Also explain a way of testing the best without getting caught up in the friends and family plan. There is no way unless you do a written test. So to all the best out there STUDY.
    Is it ONLY a written test? The answer is no. That's why ass kissers like yourself get promoted. The system is flawed.

Unregistered
    Is it ONLY a written test? The answer is no. That's why ass kissers like yourself get promoted. The system is flawed.

You still haven't answered the question. What is your definition of best qualified and how would you fairly select those best qualified?

Since when is passing a written exam that places you on an eligibility list ass kissing?

Keep trying to find excuses as to why your not where you would like to be. I got your answer. STUDY

Unregistered
    When do you plan on leaving the department? It's time for you to go!

Unregistered
    If you were a cop, you'd understand the question.... but you're not, so go to the Whiners Affairs forum.
    I was a cop a well paid retired cop. Just because someone comes on this site for cops only message board makes them a whiner? You were probably exactly that a whiner...ahh why do I have to do that serge? I'm too good for that I would be better sitting in DD getting fatter and more lazy.. Plus's I'm a tough guy. I only respond to the "hot calls' right!
    Pansy patrol!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast