Every law enforcement officer should hear this!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Every law enforcement officer should hear this!

This is what a true leader and real Cop's Cop sounds like!!!!!
    HERE'S THE LINK http://pbcpba.org/ric-bradshaws-mess...-the-pba-ball/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Our boss is putting out the same message next week at a press conference.

Unregistered
    That Speech was Impressive!

Unregistered
    There is no way in hell our liberal pathetic Sheriff would make such a statement. He actually went to Pompano Beach roll call a few weeks ago and basically stated the opposite! It was basically if you make any mistake we wont have your back.
    Hopefully this idiot and his crew of misfits will be shown the door in 2016.

Unregistered
    Yeah I'm sure he will tell that during one of his church visits, I can see it now "hey folks, I'm going to scrap the whole body cam thing that you are screaming for because we have not had any need for it in Broward." He would be uninvited to every democratic church in the county. Does Bradshaw mix church and state as much as our sheriff or is he elected because he does a good job and is competent?

Unregistered

wow great message

Did anyone notice how he mentioned the Sheriff to the North and Rivera in Miami, but crickets about mentioning SI In Broward...hmmmmmm powerful message. Sheriff Scott told us you better make sure if.you think it's a gun it better be a gun...WAY TO GO BOSS. I'll go park behind a shady tree now, if you need me call

Unregistered

Can we take the rainbow logo down at least..

....please

Unregistered
    Did anyone notice how he mentioned the Sheriff to the North and Rivera in Miami, but crickets about mentioning SI In Broward...hmmmmmm powerful message. Sheriff Scott told us you better make sure if.you think it's a gun it better be a gun...WAY TO GO BOSS. I'll go park behind a shady tree now, if you need me call
    You are 100% right. We have been sold out in exchange for the vote. I have no doubt in my mind that the sheriff would love to throw one or more of us to the wolves in a high profile case judging from the statements he has made already (see jailer in courthouse dragging non-compliant inmate and Lambert case) before due process has taken its course. It is sad that we don't have a vocal and supportive sheriff like palm beach or union like miami. God help us for what the future holds.

Unregistered
    I wonder what it would be like to work for a sheriff like that who supports us, and not some cheap political hack like... Well one can dream right...

Unregistered

Sheriff David Clark: True Leadership

I wonder what it would be like to work for a sheriff like that who supports us, and not some cheap political hack like... Well one can dream right...

Dreams do come true...https://youtu.be/BscGk96RHhY?t=51

"...rebuild the morale...let them know me as the sheriff, that I have their back and I'll fight when they get into these situations where sometimes these things go tragically wrong...have to continually fight for resources...I tell my officers everyday, "let me worry about the politics, you go out their with your training, with the constitution, serve the community and we'll get through this..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast