Crappy Leadership at DOD

Unregistered

Crappy Leadership at DOD

The leadership at DOD is CRAP! Colonels, Majors and Captains are turning our jails into rest camps for dirt-bag inmates. They actually have Yoga classes now!

Incompetent Lt's are unable or unwilling to make command decisions, (God forbid that they should get involved in anything that might soil their names. They've worked so hard sucking up to the right people to get that LT bar. Of course the LT rank in DOD is given to many based on being a social butterfly and not being a competent leader).

And let's not forget about the lazy Sergeants that spend their entire shifts smoking or watching vids on their office computers. Working in the jails is hard enough without Admin trying to turn each facility into a pleasure cruise for criminals and always taking the Inmate's side over staff when something happens. Not good and I don't see things getting better any time soon.

There certainly are exceptions to the above, (DOD has some great Leaders) but the statement is accurate based on the majority that work within DOD. Is the road any better? Please tell me yes. Oh, never mind... I forgot... you poor guys now have Goldberg. Sucks for you. :-(

Unregistered
    Next time they are dispensing mental health meds to the inmates dont forget to take your dose!

Unregistered

hahu

You all voted for the Sheriff. Enjoy the parade

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all voted for the Sheriff. Enjoy the parade
    Thank you we will... and we loved picketing your guy by the way!!!

Unregistered
    Join the I , IG and Retired Lauderdale(Double Dippers) Team and be Happy...No 28ers plus one allowed....Sorry ,but you locked us out of the PSB after the election,that was not nice....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Join the I , IG and Retired Lauderdale(Double Dippers) Team and be Happy...No 28ers plus one allowed....Sorry ,but you locked us out of the PSB after the election,that was not nice....
    Even the republican governor did not like you locking the newly ELECTED sheriff out of his office, after he got elected.......that will come back to haunt you..................

Unregistered

Goldberg the Great

To make Ig a captain, will prove to be one of big mistakes of this administration. A huge mistake and now he wants more. He is not smart and his reckless behavior shall catch up to him.

He knows, you can only trick DOD once and wait until his financials come to light.