Fhp at least got something - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Again, many new vehicles are going to I.G. Officers. And we want to thank the Teamsters for all their help. And the probation social workers need to grow up.

Unregistered
    Those handful of vehicles put food on our table how??? And no I'm not a Probation Officer, I'm a CO who is pissed when are now almost 10 years without a raise and union dipshits come on here to brag about vehicles which do exactly nothing for us. Sad state of affairs when FHP can get some of their officers a raise ( good for them) and we get screwed again.

Unregistered
    FHP has Dodge Chargers with blue flashing lights and computers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those handful of vehicles put food on our table how??? And no I'm not a Probation Officer, I'm a CO who is pissed when are now almost 10 years without a raise and union dipshits come on here to brag about vehicles which do exactly nothing for us. Sad state of affairs when FHP can get some of their officers a raise ( good for them) and we get screwed again.
    And stupid azz probation social workers should not come here acting like a corrections officer. Please note, us prison workers do not cry like little kids. Only the probation social workers do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol....DOC guys are the dumbest people on earth. 1st the vote in the teamsters and then brag about get 2.4 million for vehicles. Not a single penny for a raise and they are happy.... Lol. Can't fix dumb!!

I still make more than your side of the house... And always will ; )
    Voting in the Teamsters has turned out to be pretty stupid I would say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12