Why can't I find the great one ????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    That must be the same Phil that is laughing all the way to the bank.

Unregistered
    c6 sucks azz bunch of cry baby losers that need to leave or grow up

Unregistered
    Yes and 99.9 percent agree with you. We all know it is the same six losers from that circuit. All of them are rotten at the job.

Unregistered
    You're just a jealous, gutless person who is afraid to speak out against bad management. Instead, you let others do the dirty work while you sit back and attack good, dedicated officers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    c6 sucks azz bunch of cry baby losers that need to leave or grow up
    Anything you say, Bri

Unregistered
    This leads me to my next thought. Maybe Bri is correct and you six people working in C6 are a waste and are useless. That is the theory here in C13. When you cry about work conditions, the rest of us pay the price. So pipe down losers.

Unregistered
    You losers don't get it. We are sick of hearing your stupid posts. Keep going, it only hurts you.

Unregistered
    This leads me to my next thought. Maybe Bri is correct and you six people working in C6 are a waste and are useless. That is the theory here in C13. When you cry about work conditions, the rest of us pay the price. So pipe down losers.
    What a boot licker! You are the ultimate suck up!

Unregistered
    You losers don't get it. We are sick of hearing your stupid posts. Keep going, it only hurts you.
    You don't hear posts, Roscoe, you read them. If you can read.

Unregistered
    What if you cannot read and someone reads it to you? Then you are hearing them . So, has anyone seen this Phil McCrevious lately? I mean, lets get back to the subject here. You losers need to stay focused....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast