Miami Police Officer shoots homeless man - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The polices shot the homeless man "5 times in the back", i was around the corner and saw it...

Unregistered
    Kudos to COP Llanes for backing up his troops.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? Shot the dude over a stick. Really?
    For training sake, let's replicate the scenario with non-lethal props! I'll whack in the head, you'll be knocked out; I'll take your Glock and pump all of its rounds into your body. Get the picture?

Unregistered
    I feel bad for the officer. I can tell just by the statements made by the chief that they are going to sacrifice the officer just to appease the angry mob. It doesn't matter if the shooting was 100% good they will still sacrifice the officer just to appease the angry black mob. Keep up the good work chief. Obama might just toss you a bone. I never thought I would see the day that no matter if the officer was right or wrong they will still get hung out to dry just because the offender was black and the officer was white or Hispanic. Disgusting!!!!!

Welcome to the Obama/liberal style of policing. Never thought I'd see this happen in the United States of America. Here's to the new hope and change where everybody is a victim and everyone is entitled to a free hand out and the truth does not matter.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    I feel bad for the officer. I can tell just by the statements made by the chief that they are going to sacrifice the officer just to appease the angry mob. It doesn't matter if the shooting was 100% good they will still sacrifice the officer just to appease the angry black mob. Keep up the good work chief. Obama might just toss you a bone. I never thought I would see the day that no matter if the officer was right or wrong they will still get hung out to dry just because the offender was black and the officer was white or Hispanic. Disgusting!!!!!

Welcome to the Obama/liberal style of policing. Never thought I'd see this happen in the United States of America. Here's to the new hope and change where everybody is a victim and everyone is entitled to a free hand out and the truth does not matter.
    I don't know the facts of what happened, so I will reserve judgement.

However, the irony of police whining about the truth not mattering, was just to rich to pass up pointing out.

Unregistered
    For training sake, let's replicate the scenario with non-lethal props! I'll whack [head] in the head, you'll be knocked out; then I'll take your [fake, plastic] Glock and pretend to pump all of its rounds into your body. Get the picture?
    Poster's self editing

Unregistered

Let's not politicize this tragedy. FDLE will conduct its investigation, submit its findings to the SAO and the State Attorney will render the Office's decision based on the rule of law. The critical question will be whether the shooting officer acted within the Fourth Amendment's "objective reasonableness standard," as cited in Graham v. Connor 490 U.S. 386 (1989). For his sake and his family wellbeing, let's hope he did!

Unregistered

What Chief LLanes must examine is why Lieutenants and Sergeants direct officers under their command and supervision to clean the streets of homeless people. Unless, of course, LLanes issued that directive. If so, city manager Daniel J. Alfonso should inquire as to why, unless he too has been instructed by the mayor and area commissioner to clean the streets of homeless, so the "beautiful people" who now populate the area, don't have to experience the homeless unsightliness, malodorousness and their bodily excretions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the polices shot the homeless man "5 times in the back", i was around the corner and saw it...
    very funny. But the sad truth. Witnesses will start to magically appear from from the sky. The same witnesses who were conveniently unavailable when a little boy was shot dead.

Shanika

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Why is a Homeless guy in a public park being hassled?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast