Miami Police Officer shoots homeless man
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Police Officer shoots homeless man

I just had a good laugh with the witnesses on tv... the media sure knows how to interview the right people lol. Idiots.

Miami Police keep doing what your doing and get back to your families safe and sound.

Unregistered
    Tony Torres was it worth it?

Unregistered
    Golden Rule:

I shall NOT bring a knife to a gunfight.

Unregistered
    Really? Shot the dude over a stick. Really?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just had a good laugh with the witnesses on tv... the media sure knows how to interview the right people lol. Idiots.

Miami Police keep doing what your doing and get back to your families safe and sound.
    Surely by now the involved officer has invoked his Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights to remain silent and to have an attorney present to represent him. Speak to no one, except your attorney. Remember, under Graham v Connor " . . . The reasonableness of a particular use of force must be judged from the perspective of a reasonable officer on the scene, rather than with the 20/20 vision of hindsight. The calculus of reasonableness must embody allowance for the fact that police officers are often forced to make split-second judgments—in circumstances that are tense, uncertain and rapidly evolving—about the amount of force that is necessary in a particular situation. The test of reasonableness is not capable of precise definition or mechanical application."

http://www.policemag.com/channel/pat...-v-connor.aspx

Unregistered
    Tony Torres was it worth it?
    What an idiotic question. Still, one day you might find out, when you too might face the same predicament.

Unregistered
    Really? Shot the dude over a stick. Really?
    I bet I can kill you with a stick! But who cares if we had body cameras it would have been end of story. Good or bad!

Unregistered

The fop was there

The fop was there. Max was wearing a pink shirt and looked like a fat bunny.
    We were happy to see that javy sent an attorney asap.
    Max looked like a dog with Down syndrome in heat

Unregistered

Why?

I spoke to one of the assistant chief who seems to have some legitimate concerns about this incident.

Unregistered

Why ?

It's my understanding that the A/C wants the DOJ to look into this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast