I found the bat cave

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

I found the bat cave

Please go back to "out of the bat gave" reply #9. Most of us know who is transferring. Again try transferring that FDLE investigation. Don' forget to add your favorite evil doer to our list.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    Please go back to "out of the bat gave" reply #9. Most of us know who is transferring. Again try transferring that FDLE investigation. Don' forget to add your favorite evil doer to our list.

Thought that post was hilarious. Let's be honest we are not friends, I have nothing against you, and you may or may not hate my guts, while I have a fleeting idea of several people you maybe, I really don't care.

Our only likely common point of similarity is our disdain for corrupt POSs, where we also likely put our lines for corruption at different starting points and at different depths (i'm a strict original intent constructionist, I'd make Scalia look like Ginsburg). Trust me nothing you have ever written, brought back child hood memories or emotions for me, to relate and transfer to you. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. My guess is someone is projecting a little too much.

However we both know who the sociopaths are, while I'm just an asshole (which is legal and not a mental condition).

My Guess is mAAo tse tung (LMFAO I'm going to have to steal that from whoever wrote it) likes to transfer a lot when hes not observing others using the urinals. You know getting a hand on all those daddy issues helps out with all the heart attacks.

Just curious which FDLE investigation are your referring to the old ongoing, the new or both?

On an unrelated rant to different friends
    If my recordings are illegal, I dare someone to come and arrest me for them, under my clear protest of violations of, and retaliation against my First Amendment rights. I'm here you know where I live, the action was committed in Homestead at the police department, I do not deny such. Go get a warrant your selves and stop begging every law enforcement agency in S. Florida to do your dirty work for you. Come arrest me I triple dog dare you, shit call me and I'll surrender myself, Ill make it easy for you to violate my rights for the umpteenth time.

Here you go another publishing, which if the recording is illegal, my publishing is illegal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI I'm waiting.

I know who I think might be getting arrested, and it ain't me this time, but it maybe some good friends.

Either, I am right or I committed a 3rd degree felony recording the Chief and his fairy. If I am right the evidence is all admissible and the Chief and others will have egg all over their face. If I'm not please come arrest me for my multiple felonies, I'll be patiently and non-violently waiting for you to serve justice.

What a frigging joke the leadership is in this department. A broken clock would be right more often.

Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Thought that post was hilarious. Let's be honest we are not friends, I have nothing against you, and you may or may not hate my guts, while I have a fleeting idea of several people you maybe, I really don't care.

Our only likely common point of similarity is our disdain for corrupt POSs, where we also likely put our lines for corruption at different starting points and at different depths (i'm a strict original intent constructionist, I'd make Scalia look like Ginsburg). Trust me nothing you have ever written, brought back child hood memories or emotions for me, to relate and transfer to you. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. My guess is someone is projecting a little too much.

However we both know who the sociopaths are, while I'm just an asshole (which is legal and not a mental condition).

My Guess is mAAo tse tung (LMFAO I'm going to have to steal that from whoever wrote it) likes to transfer a lot when hes not observing others using the urinals. You know getting a hand on all those daddy issues helps out with all the heart attacks.

Just curious which FDLE investigation are your referring to the old ongoing, the new or both?

On an unrelated rant to different friends
    If my recordings are illegal, I dare someone to come and arrest me for them, under my clear protest of violations of, and retaliation against my First Amendment rights. I'm here you know where I live, the action was committed in Homestead at the police department, I do not deny such. Go get a warrant your selves and stop begging every law enforcement agency in S. Florida to do your dirty work for you. Come arrest me I triple dog dare you, shit call me and I'll surrender myself, Ill make it easy for you to violate my rights for the umpteenth time.

Here you go another publishing, which if the recording is illegal, my publishing is illegal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI I'm waiting.

I know who I think might be getting arrested, and it ain't me this time, but it maybe some good friends.

Either, I am right or I committed a 3rd degree felony recording the Chief and his fairy. If I am right the evidence is all admissible and the Chief and others will have egg all over their face. If I'm not please come arrest me for my multiple felonies, I'll be patiently and non-violently waiting for you to serve justice.

What a frigging joke the leadership is in this department. A broken clock would be right more often.
    Anyone who wants to contact me feel free at 571-245-5410 and phd2b05@gmail.com

God bless

Unregistered
    No wonder you found the Bat-Cave; you are full of Guano yourself.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Dear doc

Transference was meant for Myrna. Forgot she only has just above maybe average IQ. Back to the bat cave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    Transference was meant for Myrna. Forgot she only has just above maybe average IQ. Back to the bat cave!!!
    Clarification noted. Thanks.

God bless