Umok - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Umok

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why not just ask them if they are posting on here?
    Or he and Nikki could just leave their names on their posts here. Ask anyone to their face if they've posted and they just deny, deny, deny. I'd bet money that this is KW and NW who keep taking these forums hostage. I just roll my eyes!

Unregistered
    ill ask.....KW is this you or NW?

Unregistered

lol

I think it's GR and Andrea started crap as usual everywhere they go. I guess they got tired of getting beat up at the bars so decided to bring here to the forums.

oh and KW and NW you been caught better behave!

Unregistered
    KW and NW are really fat and all they do is drink every night. I tell my daughter not to eat any food that NW her nasty hands touch at the school she never had a real job and now she thinks she's special because she works at a lunch room serving food. I pack my daughter's lunches when I saw her fat self there I just wanted to throw up. My kids make fun of her bringing food to her fat husband the (SRO) ewwwwwww

Unregistered

NWsig-2

Sounds like NW is the vodka bottle again.

Unregistered

ARSIG-reputation

I would put NW's reputation up against AR's reputation any day. All the way from engagements, to custody of children, arrest history, work history etc. Everything is public record and everyone knows the truth.

Unregistered

Back To Work

TS's staycation is almost over, guys. She doesn't want any get well cards, but she is accepting 'sick time' if you'd all like to give her some.

Unregistered
    NW, no one cares, go bye bye.

Unregistered

Lightbulb forum groupie

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    NW, no one cares, go bye bye.
    Gots to love those forum groupies, who say they don't care but check the forums every few minutes to see what the other idiot is posting. wait a minute I don't care, I don't care, I don't care..

thinking

thinking

I don't care, I don't care

I'm not going to look

I'm not going to look

oh but I gots to see, I gots to see

and they finally post..........no one cares!

Unregistered

Nogloves

So let me get this right. NW who is one generation from white trash and is a glorified secretary and it was her husband KW that cost the city thousands, thousands i say, in lawsuits due to his obvious malfeasance thinks it's okay to point fingers. That my friend is laughable at best!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast