Homan Square Detainee: I Was Sexually Abused by Police at Chicago 'Black Site'

Know The Truth

Homan Square Detainee: I Was Sexually Abused by Police at Chicago 'Black Site'

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/v...MP=embed_video

Tyler Bass
    Forbidden Knowledge TV
    May 27, 2015

Angel Perez has refiled a lawsuit stemming from what he describes as sexual abuse in 2012 at the hands of the Chicago Police Department. According to a new report from The Guardian, Perez, 33, says Officers Jorge Lopez and Edmund Zablocki anally violated him with a metal object they described as a handgun.

Chicago police detained Perez. But they did not charge, book or allow him access to an attorney after, according to Perez, police had unsuccessfully sought his cooperation in a drug sting. Police critics liken the holding center at the heart of the lawsuit to a CIA black site.

In March the Chicago Police Department released a statement saying, “The allegation that physical violence is a part of interviews with suspects is unequivocally false, it is offensive, and it is not supported by any facts whatsoever.”

- See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/....zwwabiqc.dpuf

Michael dowd

Corrupted fbi

This puss y was never abused and if he was he was eating a tube steak smothered in underwear of another inmate!!! What a fag!! F you and your whole rat family! Now go make me a sammitch!!!

Sgt murphy

Jessie. Smeel it

Wtf!!! You'll funny! Gay tulip attacked by white crackers in below zero weather, doesn't drop his chicken and cheese sammich with the SPECiAl 👌👌👌 sauce! Gets hate mail from more crackers who spell his name perfectly. Don't lie bro you have too much jiz on your chin. Too on funny!