Same old story
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Same old story

Unregistered

Same old story

After tonight I am thoroughly convinced Mr McDonough has lost his grasp on reality. He comes to a meeting to spew and rant and complain about the same thing. Very Repetitive.
    He came to a public meeting tonight looking like shit!! I wonder when the last time he had a shower and shaved his face? Apparently no time recently as it seems he just rolled out of bed and came to the meeting in his Big Boy pajamas.!
    Your partner must really like snuggling up with a person that looks and smells like he lives in a cardboard box. Since it looks like you spend 24 hours a day trying to find your next target we can only be left believing that you are unemployed.

And don't forget. Past behavior is a pretty good indicator of future behavior so he really has something fun to look forward to.

Other than that, Mr. McDonough , you don't have all of the facts to be making the kinds of allegations against people. Are you trying to build a case to say you are mentally disturbed? Is your plan to apply to receive a disability check? You've completely lost sight of what's important. Sadly you are allowing yourself to be used as a TOOL to fight a cowards fight.
    You show up with your losers in tow wanting to make a big appearance and instead regurgitate the same thing over and over. You are becoming more and more desperate as your lawsuits get dismissed one by one.

It's time to let it go. You're boring, dirty, sad and unimpressive. You're attacking people for no reason. You're posting things on blogs about someone you've never met and have no idea who they are as people. And worse, you're posting lies. You seem to be doing well getting your information from your "sources" Unfortunately those sources are probably people caught up in their own messes and refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions. Stop listening to the idiots that are using you. It's time to let it go. Spend time with your family and remember what's important.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After tonight I am thoroughly convinced Mr McDonough has lost his grasp on reality. He comes to a meeting to spew and rant and complain about the same thing. Very Repetitive.
    He came to a public meeting tonight looking like shit!! I wonder when the last time he had a shower and shaved his face? Apparently no time recently as it seems he just rolled out of bed and came to the meeting in his Big Boy pajamas.!
    Your partner must really like snuggling up with a person that looks and smells like he lives in a cardboard box. Since it looks like you spend 24 hours a day trying to find your next target we can only be left believing that you are unemployed.

And don't forget. Past behavior is a pretty good indicator of future behavior so he really has something fun to look forward to.

Other than that, Mr. McDonough , you don't have all of the facts to be making the kinds of allegations against people. Are you trying to build a case to say you are mentally disturbed? Is your plan to apply to receive a disability check? You've completely lost sight of what's important. Sadly you are allowing yourself to be used as a TOOL to fight a cowards fight.
    You show up with your losers in tow wanting to make a big appearance and instead regurgitate the same thing over and over. You are becoming more and more desperate as your lawsuits get dismissed one by one.

It's time to let it go. You're boring, dirty, sad and unimpressive. You're attacking people for no reason. You're posting things on blogs about someone you've never met and have no idea who they are as people. And worse, you're posting lies. You seem to be doing well getting your information from your "sources" Unfortunately those sources are probably people caught up in their own messes and refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions. Stop listening to the idiots that are using you. It's time to let it go. Spend time with your family and remember what's important.

Perhaps one of the best and most accurate posts here in a long, long time.
    Heed the warnings.

"You are not who you perceive yourself to be; you are what others perceive you to be"

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

First, it's Dr McDonough.

Second, what the hell are you ranting about? What was said last night has never been said at the meetings before. I made post to HPD's official facebook page. My postings were not threatening, obscene or vulgar. Such deletions are in violation of the Sunshine law. I was then blocked from making further comments. This is a prior restraint. Also it is a content based restriction on speech as they were deleted for being critical, yet they allow post that are praising. Further, I filed the request about 3 months ago and the delay is unreasonable.

Third, since you are to stupid to understand the law, and completely ignorant when it comes to Constitutional rights, I'll fill you in. That's at least two knowing violations of FS. 119, and a major First Amendment violation. Maybe you think government censorship is a good thing, but our veterans who have given blood, sweat, tears and their lives would surely disagree with your assessment. If the city and HPD didn't keep screwing up, the claims would stop adding up.

Fourth, your third grade level ad hominem attacks are telling that you have no substance of merit to provide to this debate.

It's noted that your writing is about as coherent as your A-forms.

Please inform us of who I have posted about but never met. Please also provide at least one lie I have made. I will be waiting, but won't hold my breath. The validity of your statements is as flaccid as Rolle's grip on his command.

My biggest source is HPD records, so your criticism may be partly valid here, as I haven't seen one single accurate report or document out of HPD. It is almost as if they go out of their way to try to write as shitty and contradictory of a report as possible.

I do agree with your past behavior comment. Just like Rolle committed official misconduct in the past he has done it again. Just like Murguido has lied and retaliated against people in the past, he still lies and retaliates against people. Just like Aquino in the past...........

I'm glad you think you know what is important, and that you have better suggestions for how I should live my life. Here is a tip for you. Don't commit criminal actions or violate the Constitution while wearing your badge, and you likely won't have problems from me.

If anyone is using me as a tool it is the Lord Jesus. He is using me to expose the wickedness in your agency. In this regard I am happy being used. The reason is unlike you and some of your colleagues, I actually take serious the oaths I have made to uphold and defend the Constitution. Where you and many of your colleagues are wholly without honor.

Another tip you wouldn't come off as such a coward if you didn't have to post anonymously.

My lawsuits haven't been dismissed, they are actually progressing quite well. The best legal argument from the defendant is that Chief Rolle was protected from me by Roe v Wade. LMFAO did they think I was trying to give him an abortion. If this is their best case, this is going to get very ugly for the defense, and be very pretty for me.

Every last suit HPD employees have tried to bring against me got dismissed or went nowhere, maybe that is what you were talking about when you mentioned dismissed suits.

That desperation you were smelling was the Mayor and City Attorney. They have no idea how to block me from exposing more dirt. They tried to make a decorum policy, but are too cowardly to pull the trigger on it. Most likely because they know they would get their collective asses handed to them for even trying.

Those "pajamas" you were referring to are what we call in English t-shirt and shorts.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess this is the coward Sincore writing.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Perhaps one of the best and most accurate posts here in a long, long time.
    Heed the warnings.

"You are not who you perceive yourself to be; you are what others perceive you to be"
    Anther go along to get along loser. Why do you care what others think about you? How pathetic and shallow. So glad I am not brought down by the whims of others and their perceptions.

I'd also point out other than some criminals with badges most people strongly support me and what I am doing.

Regardless I do what I do because it's the right thing to do, not to impress anyone.

Unregistered
    You guys attacking Dr. McDonough are all narcissists and obviously mentally disturbed yourselves. You act like 3-4th grade children which your grammar reflects. And yes, I know who you are.

I can hardly credit that we The People, pay scraps of humanity like you, our Public Servants, to uphold the law and protect us…what the???????

You all have a pattern of not taking responsibility for your own actions which will ultimately led to your failure, not only in the police force but also in your lives.

Unregistered
    You guys attacking Dr. McDonough are all narcissists and obviously mentally disturbed yourselves. You act like 3-4th grade children which your grammar reflects. And yes, I know who you are.

I can hardly credit that we The People, pay scraps of humanity like you, our Public Servants, to uphold the law and protect us…what the???????

You all have a pattern of not taking responsibility for your own actions which will ultimately led to your failure, not only in the police force but also in your lives.

All of these departments have openings. Perhaps you should apply, go through the training and then works midnights for a few years, and only then can we have this conversation you delusional piece of human excrement!

Unregistered
    All of these departments have openings. Perhaps you should apply, go through the training and then works midnights for a few years, and only then can we have this conversation you delusional piece of human excrement!
    Wow you seethe with anger and resentment. Get some meds before you stroke out.

So you never criticized politicians since your not one right?

Looks like a lowly little citizen just shot you down. How dare a lowly citizen question a criminal with a badge such as yourself. Aren't big powerful cops like you supposed to be their master? You better get working on that.

Unregistered

Wow, good name for you 'delusional piece of human excrement'...suits you just fine. Make note that there are also loads of openings in the 9-year program I accomplished, not just midnights shifts but twenty-four-hour shifts trying to save victims' lives after you scraps of humanity have finished brutalizing them. Keep up the good work with your false arrests, falsifying official records and abusing the innocent; abuse of the elderly, the disabled and the homeless. Wow, such fearless valor! Your corrupted feats should bring you retirement commendation for such outstanding police work!

Unregistered

May I ask a couple questions please? How do you know we are all guys? How can you diagnose conditions of people you have never met? Are you qualified to diagnose mental illness ? Do you think McDonough's posts all exhibit correct grammar? Just how do you know who "you" are? Do you know that Law Enforcement Officers and their families are given special protection by law? Do you know why we are given special protections? That one is for McDonough as well since he keeps bringing it up. How can you recognize a pattern of behavior of people you do not know? How do you know we are failures? Lastly, are you by chance either McDonough or related to himmmmm????

Unregistered
    In the name of everything that is holy; why do you commit heresy and speak that way of "Enlighten One" and his "Disciples"
    You will now incur the wrath of Dr.Bonkers or one of his minions; your education (lack of), your family tree, and the regularity of your bowel movements will be questioned and ridiculed.
    Expect to be quoted Florida Statute (improperly as usual) or a Bible Verse taken out of context in order to beat your silly insignificant and low milage brain to its proper place.
    Bow now and beg for forgiveness.

Can I get an AMEN now?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast