Same old story - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Same old story

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, you don't have to worry; I will not be going anywhere.
    As long as you are here spewing your vile I will be here to show people who and what you really are.
    I have absolutely no interest in you; my only interest is in what you do and say and the people that you hurt needlessly just to feed your ego.
    It's curious that for a guy that says he fights for the truth, justice and the American way, you have absolutely no regards for the collateral casualties of your actions while the people that you are going after must.
    Please let there be no doubt in your mind that whereby there may have been some justification to your initial fight you have become an obsessive compulsive. Your ego is driving you and it will also destroy you.
    Carry on Justice, I'll be watching.

Cupcake.

Please stay. The more you write the more you show how far people in your profession have slipped.

I'm not sure who you think I needlessly hurt. I think we will have to agree to disagree. The only person I have ever mentioned who I do not have evidence on or claims against is the famous document shredder, and let's not pretend she is innocent by any means.

Also I'm confused as to your comment that "the people you are going after after must". Get this cupcake a bunch of your colleagues decided to lie. They lied under oath. I have the recordings and their sworn statements to prove it. Others have obstructed my complaints. Many laws have been broken and rights have violated. I no you don't give two rats asses about proper administration of justice, I also know you'd be happy to take a shit on the Constitution you swore an oath to uphold.

You can pretend that you are following some moral compass, and that you have the high ground, but you don't.

Don't worry the Lord makes sure we all get our comeuppance in the end, and you will not escape that.

Take care cupcake, I'm loving the free space you provide me.

Still waiting for you loosers to provide me with a single answer to my questions, pointing out my "false" statements, who are my innocent victims, your special law protecting cops, etc.

You guys have nothing but ignorant half hearted attempts to rattle my chain. Can't wait to see you in court protecting the precious criminals you adore and admire.

Also I think your confusing me with TOMPOCO or Thomas Paine, they are the ones who say they fight for truth, justice and the American way. I just go after corrupt public officials like you and your colleagues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    You sound as dumb as Murguido. Do you realize what a threat is?
    No, the question is going to be do you.

Unregistered
    I was hoping that you would realize that just because a LEO says something doesn't make it true.

That video is a recording of my conversation with Murguido and Deputy Gomez's sworn recorded statement lying about the conversation with Murguido. Don't take my word for it the evidence is there.
    Let me answer you this way. Both Murguido and Gomez have had a physiological evaluation to possess their jobs. Can you say that? Oh yes, and they PASSED.

Let me answer you this way. Both Murguido and Gomez have had a physiological evaluation to possess their jobs. Can you say that? Oh yes, and they PASSED.

I think you mean psychological exam. They work so good at weeding out criminals like Lt. Mata. Let's not also forget the high number of sociopaths who pass these test with flying colors.

You have no clue as to the requirements for my job. You would never make it, it requires an IQ above room temp and an ability to understand law and make reasonable inferences based thereon.

You do realize the evidence I've presented demonstrates perjury right? You do realize that you can't be a cop if you have committed perjury (FS. 943.13 (4 and 7)) right?

So sad to see people throw away their careers over something so simple. Contemp-of-cop is my only offense. Your side can't say that.
    Last edited by doc justice; 05-29-2015 at 08:55 PM.

No, the question is going to be do you.
    An actionable threat in Florida requires a "credible threat of harm". All I did was sit down a keyboard warrior and eat their lunch. What I wrote is not even close.

I can't figure out if your really that dumb or failing in your attempts to intimidate me. Which is pushing right up against a federal crime, but please keep trying.

Unregistered
    An actionable threat in Florida requires a "credible threat of harm". All I did was sit down a keyboard warrior and eat their lunch. What I wrote is not even close.

I can't figure out if your really that dumb or failing in your attempts to intimidate me. Which is pushing right up against a federal crime, but please keep trying.
    Now who is trying to intimidate? I thought you have bragged about marching up to an office's domicile who you knew was off-duty and showing your dumb ass when you knew perfectly well how to contact his superiors about his behavior. That does not sound like correcting a keyboard warrior to the rest of the world. What color is the sky in your world ? Don't PHD geeks without lives have their own forums somewhere??

Unregistered
    I think you mean psychological exam. They work so good at weeding out criminals like Lt. Mata. Let's not also forget the high number of sociopaths who pass these test with flying colors.

You have no clue as to the requirements for my job. You would never make it, it requires an IQ above room temp and an ability to understand law and make reasonable inferences based thereon.

You do realize the evidence I've presented demonstrates perjury right? You do realize that you can't be a cop if you have committed perjury (FS. 943.13 (4 and 7)) right?

So sad to see people throw away their careers over something so simple. Contemp-of-cop is my only offense. Your side can't say that.
    If you had "evidence" of officers committing material perjury, why they are still LEOs?

Unregistered

Hey Justice.
    Do you drink?

Unregistered
    Hey Justice.
    Do you drink?
    We all hope not as alcohol can interfere with certain prescription meds. DJ, this is a joke- no threat of a law suit is needed.

Unregistered
    Come on your not that dumb. Someone was trying to assert that posting addresses of police was illegal. It is not. They seemed to be egging me on to post an address. I simply said if they wanted me to post an address of an officer give me theirs and I would post it.

I guess you noticed they shut up, and couldn't back up their claim either.

I have a list of every officer including undercover for HPD. I got this because HPD screws up on nearly every record request. Will I release it no, could I yes. I will not because there are officers on there I do not want to expose.

If you really think that your address being posted will lead to the death of you and your family, you should probably look for a different line of work, since your such a coward. I bet your one of the idiots who thinks cell phone are weapons. SMH
    Do you know or even care that both officers and members of their families have been ambushed and in some cases killed at their homes ? Were they cowards? What about the spouses, what about their children? You need to stop and think before you type. If you do not know, you should ask one of "many" LE friends that you talk about. You may not realize it but there are a lot of scary people out there when you actually arrest criminals and detain crazies. Trust me, WE do.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast