Same old story - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Same old story

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While we are at it I'd also add that Monroe county added themselves when their deputy decided to use his cruiser to help Murguido chase me down. He admits he told me to stop and wait for police. He was one of the 12 officers that detained me for over an hour and a half for asking a neighbor to drive respectfully and obey the law. The Murguido and their deputy conspired together to make the same lies. Do you support LEOs giving false statements to LEOs to cover for another LEO? You realize how many crimes are committed here? Then Monroe IA Capt. Chad Scibilia goes so far as to say that recordings are not objective evidence.

The evidence is already public record: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFDYjPUrkA

I did not go searching for this. He decided to interject himself into a quarrel which he was not a party, he lied under oath, and the coals blew black in his face. Don't lie under oath if you want your word to be taken seriously. Simple as that.

Also I have to ask, how do you avoid being Baker Acted? Just curious. You are either a threat to your self or others, and not cooperative; or you are not, period. If you are neither then you are not even close. If you call avoidance not being committed to a psyche ward, you are in the same boat, why are you even here? At least I have a reason.
    Again, I was kicked off, this was me posting.

Unregistered
    While we are at it I'd also add that Monroe county added themselves when their deputy decided to use his cruiser to help Murguido chase me down. He admits he told me to stop and wait for police. He was one of the 12 officers that detained me for over an hour and a half for asking a neighbor to drive respectfully and obey the law. The Murguido and their deputy conspired together to make the same lies. Do you support LEOs giving false statements to LEOs to cover for another LEO? You realize how many crimes are committed here? Then Monroe IA Capt. Chad Scibilia goes so far as to say that recordings are not objective evidence.

The evidence is already public record: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFDYjPUrkA

I did not go searching for this. He decided to interject himself into a quarrel which he was not a party, he lied under oath, and the coals blew black in his face. Don't lie under oath if you want your word to be taken seriously. Simple as that.

Also I have to ask, how do you avoid being Baker Acted? Just curious. You are either a threat to your self or others, and not cooperative; or you are not, period. If you are neither then you are not even close. If you call avoidance not being committed to a psyche ward, you are in the same boat, why are you even here? At least I have a reason.
    I would never be so foolish as to open a youtube of your selection, but you do realize that in the real world, just because YOU say something, it is not "evidence" don't you? Or do you? Is Dr. Rodriquez still your Physician?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Not only are you mentally challenged your confused as well.

This is a private site. They make the rules. I posted a criminals address and got a temporary ban. This was on the Monroe County forum.

As I respect this site for allowing civilians to post, I will follow their rules. However, I have no problem posting an officers address if I knew they were bad cops. Further, if you or any of your constitutionally ignorant colleagues tried to do anything about it, I'd sue you and attach your bank, business and home as well. Wanna try, give me your name and address, and I'll happily post it on Facebook. I'll email it out to all my supporters. Think I won't man up and try me. If you wanted it to keep it off here, you're free to email it to me at phd2b05@gmail.com

You are absolutely wrong as to your address being protected from disclosure under law by me. The law you are alluding to as I said above is FS. 843.17. That was struck down as unconstitutional in Brayshaw v. Tallahassee. This was ruled on 5 years ago. Are your attorneys are not better at updating you on case law than that, or do you just not listen?

You can simply google the case name and the first hit is a PDF of Judge Smoak's ruling.

Here is the conclusion:
    IV. CONCLUSION
    Summary judgment is granted for Plaintiff against both Defendants.
    IT IS ORDERED:
    1) Fla. Stat. § 843.17 is invalid as unconstitutional under the First and Fourteenth Amendments.
    2) Enforcement of Fla. Stat. § 843.17 is permanently enjoined.
    3) The clerk is directed to enter judgment in favor of Plaintiff against Defendant City of Tallahassee in the amount of $25,000, pursuant to the parties‟ stipulation (Doc. 58).
    4) The clerk is directed to close the file.

Got any other dumb, ignorant or wrong ideas about the law I can help destroy for you?
    So let us understand you correctly. Because someone posted something that you disagree with, you would like to risk his wife and children's safety by making his home address public? That sounds reasonable to you? Do you know that criminals (and mentally ill people) have attacked law enforcement officer's families after their location was make public? I guess the better question to you would be do YOU care? Yeah, really a big supporter of the police- or is it only the ones you can bully?

Unregistered
    Hey cupcake, THANK YOU so much for being my biggest fan and supporter!!!! If I had groupies, you'd be my main squeeze, my own personal little sweetcheeks, and I'd smack that hairy pimple covered azz just the way you like it you little masochist you. Alas I am already taken, and my heart must long for such true love.

You do slightly exaggerate my standing somewhat, but what the hell you're infatuated, who am I to criticize. For instance I don't actually wear a cape, but one might look good on me just saying ya know.

I absolutely frigging love living rent free in your big ole noggin. This vast cavernous expanse is so empty of any material other than steam and hot air, it's kinda of like a sauna, very good for the skin, mind and relaxation, plus it is really well suited to the feng shui I was trying to create in my quiet happy place. Thanks for being such a perfect host. YOU ROCK!!!

Then the doubling of honor and glory to have someone not only follow me around personally on every post I make, but yet to go out before me singing my praises and clearing my path. You really are a devoted follower and sweetheart my little cupcake.

You really flatter me too much though, I don't want my head getting too big as I am but a mere civilian, many levels below the true ultimate superhero status you have achieved merely by making it through high school and the academy. Let me properly bow to the true god of your thin blue line (imagine a picture of Calvin, pissing on a thin blue line flag, while resting one hand on a flag pole with the stars and stripes upside-down, possibly a Gadsen flag below that, damn I should copy write that). I still believe we are a nation of laws not men, please let me know when you decide to change that. Now let the STATIST begin their attacks!!!

Jesus was right about footstools. Can I get an AMEN!!! Comeon holla back atcha brother now. Halleluiah he has seen the light!!! Love bringing souls to Christ. Can I get another AMEN!!!

I also love it (though not as much) when you quote me, impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery, but let's be fair in our assessment, I didn't come after them, they indignantly stated I knew exactly what they were speaking of and strongly insinuated as to it being FS. 843.17, likely because they didn't know the statute or the case law. Let's be honest here too, they got smacked down and made to look the fool. Then ran off with their tail between their legs. I think that's why you follow me and encourage me because like the way I roll. You're not sure which train is going to wreck, but you know there is going to be a train wreck. So do I, we just expect different trains to wreck.

Time will tell, however, I will state the Roe v Wade thing, and the cyber stalking for making a youtube video exposing public corruption. That's just classic comedy, you have to admit that. I understand where you're coming from, I can't turn my head from this train wreck either.

Also noted that none have been able to provide a single special protection yet. No one refutes a thing I say. All I get is personal attacks (which are actually fun to respond to), but nothing of substance, no responses to my questions, no backing up any criticism of me, just a sad attempt to silence, discredit and libel me me. I am accused of many things and doing many things, yet when I request evidence or anyone to back up their statements, crickets. When your side ask questions or for facts I provide them.

Also noted the when I have made a mistake I corrected it and took responsibility. You should try to learn some humility. I would prefer if we could keep the debate of this level, but you guys/gals treat each other worse, than you guys/gals and me treat each other. That is telling, the fleet has many leaks.

You do notice that I answer questions, but they do not. They just attack with more questions. On the street you may be the law with a gun and arrest powers, and your BS verbal judo may work, here your just like everyone else. We all are.

God bless my little cupcake

ps. Can you get me good video of the flame out? Man talk about a great family video there, and if the vaporlock is included, I'm just saying it would be golden.

pss. Please continue to follow me everywhere like a little puppy dog it is so cute, I love the attention, it really feeds my ego.

We could be best friends almost, I'd buy you a beer anytime.

God bless my little cupcake

THERE SHE BLOWS. . . . . . I told you.
    He stayed on the page trying to figure out his responses that it kicks him out!
    Total anger and delusional aggression, the vaporlock is eminent.

It would be hilarious if when his wife calls 911 for rescue (for the vaporlock) that Murguido beats fire rescue to the call and gives him cpr! ! ! ! ! ! !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Not only are you mentally challenged your confused as well.

This is a private site. They make the rules. I posted a criminals address and got a temporary ban. This was on the Monroe County forum.

As I respect this site for allowing civilians to post, I will follow their rules. However, I have no problem posting an officers address if I knew they were bad cops. Further, if you or any of your constitutionally ignorant colleagues tried to do anything about it, I'd sue you and attach your bank, business and home as well. Wanna try, give me your name and address, and I'll happily post it on Facebook. I'll email it out to all my supporters. Think I won't man up and try me. If you wanted it to keep it off here, you're free to email it to me at phd2b05@gmail.com

You are absolutely wrong as to your address being protected from disclosure under law by me. The law you are alluding to as I said above is FS. 843.17. That was struck down as unconstitutional in Brayshaw v. Tallahassee. This was ruled on 5 years ago. Are your attorneys are not better at updating you on case law than that, or do you just not listen?

You can simply google the case name and the first hit is a PDF of Judge Smoak's ruling.

Here is the conclusion:
    IV. CONCLUSION
    Summary judgment is granted for Plaintiff against both Defendants.
    IT IS ORDERED:
    1) Fla. Stat. § 843.17 is invalid as unconstitutional under the First and Fourteenth Amendments.
    2) Enforcement of Fla. Stat. § 843.17 is permanently enjoined.
    3) The clerk is directed to enter judgment in favor of Plaintiff against Defendant City of Tallahassee in the amount of $25,000, pursuant to the parties‟ stipulation (Doc. 58).
    4) The clerk is directed to close the file.

Got any other dumb, ignorant or wrong ideas about the law I can help destroy for you?
    This sounds like a threat.

I would never be so foolish as to open a youtube of your selection, but you do realize that in the real world, just because YOU say something, it is not "evidence" don't you? Or do you? Is Dr. Rodriquez still your Physician?
    I was hoping that you would realize that just because a LEO says something doesn't make it true.

That video is a recording of my conversation with Murguido and Deputy Gomez's sworn recorded statement lying about the conversation with Murguido. Don't take my word for it the evidence is there.

So let us understand you correctly. Because someone posted something that you disagree with, you would like to risk his wife and children's safety by making his home address public? That sounds reasonable to you? Do you know that criminals (and mentally ill people) have attacked law enforcement officer's families after their location was make public? I guess the better question to you would be do YOU care? Yeah, really a big supporter of the police- or is it only the ones you can bully?
    Come on your not that dumb. Someone was trying to assert that posting addresses of police was illegal. It is not. They seemed to be egging me on to post an address. I simply said if they wanted me to post an address of an officer give me theirs and I would post it.

I guess you noticed they shut up, and couldn't back up their claim either.

I have a list of every officer including undercover for HPD. I got this because HPD screws up on nearly every record request. Will I release it no, could I yes. I will not because there are officers on there I do not want to expose.

If you really think that your address being posted will lead to the death of you and your family, you should probably look for a different line of work, since your such a coward. I bet your one of the idiots who thinks cell phone are weapons. SMH

This sounds like a threat.
    You sound as dumb as Murguido. Do you realize what a threat is?

THERE SHE BLOWS. . . . . . I told you.
    He stayed on the page trying to figure out his responses that it kicks him out!
    Total anger and delusional aggression, the vaporlock is eminent.

It would be hilarious if when his wife calls 911 for rescue (for the vaporlock) that Murguido beats fire rescue to the call and gives him cpr! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Don't get mad little cupcake. I love that you want to be my groupie. You give me hours of entertainment. I hope you never go away.

Unregistered
    Oh, you don't have to worry; I will not be going anywhere.
    As long as you are here spewing your vile I will be here to show people who and what you really are.
    I have absolutely no interest in you; my only interest is in what you do and say and the people that you hurt needlessly just to feed your ego.
    It's curious that for a guy that says he fights for the truth, justice and the American way, you have absolutely no regards for the collateral casualties of your actions while the people that you are going after must.
    Please let there be no doubt in your mind that whereby there may have been some justification to your initial fight you have become an obsessive compulsive. Your ego is driving you and it will also destroy you.
    Carry on Justice, I'll be watching.

Cupcake.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast