Hialeah Police Officer Nelson Enriquez left his both K9 dogs to die a slow death - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sit while you wait

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His brothers and sisters in blue will defend him and care for him through this tough time. You really think hialeah police care about their dogs??? Zogby can't even admit those dogs are considered law enforcement certified officers. And that they where murdered by the negligence of this officer. I agree with the post above. He was irresponsible and used poor judgement and I don't care what anyone else thinks. He fked up and that's why now he's depressed because he knows he did wrong. I bet he didn't forget that morning to give his kids a kiss before bed or a good-bye to his wife or better yet he didn't forget his cell phone in the car. Right? This officer is not a K9 rookie he's a 7 year veteran. Hialeah Police will throw this under the rug, but let me tell you this is not to 90's the power of social media will make this story bigger than what it is now and there be a finding and an arrest soon. CNN is already on this story wait for that call and the investigative reporters will come knocking soon. I know law enforcement doesn't like the news media because they investigate the corrupt garbage that's there. Good luck!

The law enforcement brotherhood needs to stop protecting the bad apples that's why many in the public don't trust or support you anymore. I support law enforcement, but this man needs to face the consequences and resign/shred the state certification your K9 days are over.
    You are a believer, but you believe in things that will never happen. All that noise will eventually dissipate, all of this will be handled internally within the Agencies, just the way it should be, and all civilians and outsiders will bite their tongue and then will go back to mind their own business.

Tommy Munoz

K-9

I just found out about the tragic loss of 2 dogs. My condolences to Nelson Enriquez. I pray to God that he understands that everything happens for a reason. This will work itself out and all will be well.

Now while we are on the issue of HPD. I don't know if this was a factor here, but be aware of Police Burnout Syndrome. In my case, look at my hours worked in overtime the last 5 years in a very stressful administrative department. I burnt out all the way to the end of a crack pipe. There is some work to be done over there in allowing the officer control over his job, and not nickel and dimeing every decision he makes. And then on top of that, just messing with the ones who are not connected. Issues like this will lead to the root of the problem, and a lot of us know exactly where that is.

Anyways, Nelson be at peace as you deal with the madness of all of this. Love you brother.

And to all others over there who refuse to become part of the dark side because they don't line up with your values, I'm with you all the way. The story continues...

2312, 7522, 2301 show me 06 signing off and still walking home... Tommy Munoz

Unregistered
    Nelson is a moron and should be criminally charged, just as anyone else who treats animals inhumanely or cruelly. Th moron was tired so forgot the dogs. I would love to leave that moron locked up in a hot box for seven hours, but will settle for criminal charges and termination. Nelson is a disgrace as is the whole department for not charging this arsehole!

Unregistered

33 related

Nelson is a moron and should be criminally charged, just as anyone else who treats animals inhumanely or cruelly. Th moron was tired so forgot the dogs. I would love to leave that moron locked up in a hot box for seven hours, but will settle for criminal charges and termination. Nelson is a disgrace as is the whole department for not charging this arsehole!
    Option A: This was written but one of his 33's.

Option B: This is a guy whose wife or GF gets 33d by POs all the time in their own bed.

Unregistered
    Obviously you too are moron a moron, who should not be trusted with a gun or dog either! isn't that true little lady! I will push for charges arsewipe!

Unregistered
    Obviously you too are moron a moron, who should not be trusted with a gun or dog either! isn't that true little lady! I will push for charges arsewipe!
    Yup, definitely 33 related, without a doubt.

Unregistered
    Yup, definitely 33 related, without a doubt.

Yup, another moron who should not carry a gun, or supervise a K-9! go back to sleep Nelson!

Unregistered
    Yup, another moron who should not carry a gun, or supervise a K-9! go back to sleep Nelson!
    This proves the 33 situation happened recently and still hurts, and even though you are calling others morons, I would say you are an intelligent person, so stop whining and use your intelligence for better things, forgive, forget and move on.

Unregistered
    This proves the 33 situation happened recently and still hurts, and even though you are calling others morons, I would say you are an intelligent person, so stop whining and use your intelligence for better things, forgive, forget and move on.
    This proves you are the moron Nelson! I can forgive, but you must resign and face the impending charges and quit acting like you did nothing wrong! You are still a disgrace!

Unregistered
    This proves you are the moron Nelson! I can forgive, but you must resign and face the impending charges and quit acting like you did nothing wrong! You are still a disgrace!
    Thank you for using some advise and intelligence to demonstrate how a recent 33 situation like yours will generate interesting symptons like your tunnel vision. The only thing is you are visualizing the wrong person. Anyway, you are making some progress and eventually more intelligence will one day come afloat. In the mean time, you can keep calling people names and pointing in the wrong direction if it makes you feel better. In cases like yours it's pretty common. Good luck and Peace out.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast