Corruption, in the Miami Dade Public Corruption PCB
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Corruption, in the Miami Dade Public Corruption PCB

Corruption, in the Miami Dade Public Corruption PCB.
    Extra Extra soon to read all about it.

Unregistered

Time

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Corruption, in the Miami Dade Public Corruption PCB.
    Extra Extra soon to read all about it.
    It's time for each one of us to not look the other way, and to see that the corruption from people that carry the same badge as we do. Get held accountable for what that have been doing for a long time.

They are all giving us a black eye. Stand up for what's right.

Unregistered

Feds are involved.

Feds are involved. They will shut it down. A few of our own are going make headline news. Embarrassing to the department and the families.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    I'm wondering if Maj Amion, Lt. Ryan, Sgt.Cooper, or Sgt Cameron are involved.

This place is a soap opera. It s also part of the reason I fight to expose corruption.

Stay safe and God bless

Unregistered
    The ALMIGHTY has spoken again and passed judgement on us poor mortals.
    Can I get an "AMEN". . . . .We are so fortunate to have this interaction with the "SUPREME BEING"

We can all now go about our daily duties in peace knowing that we have this divinity in our midst.

Unregistered

He owns your thoughts

The ALMIGHTY has spoken again and passed judgement on us poor mortals.
    Can I get an "AMEN". . . . .We are so fortunate to have this interaction with the "SUPREME BEING"

We can all now go about our daily duties in peace knowing that we have this divinity in our midst.
    It's obvious he owns your thoughts candyaxx. Lol. Go on your little way, and pray you have some 15's in the end of all of this.

CANDY AXX.

Unregistered
    It's obvious he owns your thoughts candyaxx. Lol. Go on your little way, and pray you have some 15's in the end of all of this.

CANDY AXX.
    No sweat with the 15's;however, you missed the candy by about 1.5 inches. Come and get it, you know you want it.

Unregistered

Bathroom

No sweat with the 15's;however, you missed the candy by about 1.5 inches. Come and get it, you know you want it.
    Why are you going to come out in your daisy dukes again and make another sexual pass at a man. I don't blame you. Your wife looks like a pig. Really a fat, extremely white pig. Look at her nose. Tell us what you think. I would not want to bang her either. I'm surprised you had two little girls with her. Eat your carrots next time,so the little one does not have to wear Coke Bottles.

Unregistered

Wash that Pickup

Why are you going to come out in your daisy dukes again and make another sexual pass at a man. I don't blame you. Your wife looks like a pig. Really a fat, extremely white pig. Look at her nose. Tell us what you think. I would not want to bang her either. I'm surprised you had two little girls with her. Eat your carrots next time,so the little one does not have to wear Coke Bottles.
    Wash that pickup truck. Sgt.

Eyes in the sky.

Unregistered

She's white and no relation; can you say the same?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast