How many more black eyes will we endure??????
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

How many more black eyes will we endure??????

Will there be any slow down in the rate of our brothers being caught up in scandals? How many in the last year?

It makes you almost understand where the lowly trolls come from, almost. Come on people let's show some pride in ourselves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will there be any slow down in the rate of our brothers being caught up in scandals? How many in the last year?

It makes you almost understand where the lowly trolls come from, almost. Come on people let's show some pride in ourselves.
    30+ years of affirmative action appointed management positions to people who were incapable, undeserving and grossly incompetent. There were very few managers and even less leaders, and for the most part brought up others like them to exacerbate the incompetence issues expedentially.
    I tooks 30 years to get to this point and I suspect it will take just as many years to fix it IF anyone was interested which I suspect they are not.
    You see, in order to fix something, you must first admit that is broken and the politicians will never do that.

Unregistered

I bet you this is the most county POs 39d under this sh*tty director!

Unregistered
    It is so amazing when your a white Latin police officer you really think you are American white. But the truth is you Cubans have benefited for free off of Affirmative Action and Civil Rights. All of you know that the white Cubans have taken over Miami and the Police Departments everywhere. Look at the Cuban who stole gas the other Cuban who committed Fraud and theft. You *******s refuse to work Northside because you have no balls. You can keep working Kendall, Hammocks, Midwest, and your little special assignment positions. You *******s voted for your crooked Mayor. Amazing in 1980 you all cried out for freedom and justice when your Cuban daddy sent you here instead of Spain. So you are no better than the black officers. You both where kicked out of your home land. We need a good old boy to put you all on your places. WTF. JD PATTERSON IS ONLY LISTENING TO HIS CUBAN BOSS DUMB ASS POLICE OFFICERS. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. Keep avoiding the road and Northside COWARDS.

Unregistered
    Wow, the hate that I'm reading on this board is amazing. I'm very disappointed. I really hope that it's not one of our brothers or sisters that's writing this crap and that it's a disgusting troll!

Unregistered
    It is so amazing when your a white Latin police officer you really think you are American white. But the truth is you Cubans have benefited for free off of Affirmative Action and Civil Rights. All of you know that the white Cubans have taken over Miami and the Police Departments everywhere. Look at the Cuban who stole gas the other Cuban who committed Fraud and theft. You *******s refuse to work Northside because you have no balls. You can keep working Kendall, Hammocks, Midwest, and your little special assignment positions. You *******s voted for your crooked Mayor. Amazing in 1980 you all cried out for freedom and justice when your Cuban daddy sent you here instead of Spain. So you are no better than the black officers. You both where kicked out of your home land. We need a good old boy to put you all on your places. WTF. JD PATTERSON IS ONLY LISTENING TO HIS CUBAN BOSS DUMB ASS POLICE OFFICERS. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. Keep avoiding the road and Northside COWARDS.
    I'm not Cuban, but I am sorry you feel that way. Other than the criminal pieces of shit that floated here during the Mariel, boat lift most of the Cubans or Americans of Cuban descent I have had the privilege of knowing and working with are educated and hard working. Unfortunately, some are racist against me and other white and blacks because of how they were treated when they arrived here.

Unregistered
    I'm not Cuban, but I am sorry you feel that way. Other than the criminal pieces of shit that floated here during the Mariel, boat lift most of the Cubans or Americans of Cuban descent I have had the privilege of knowing and working with are educated and hard working. Unfortunately, some are racist against me and other white and blacks because of how they were treated when they arrived here.
    Stupid has no limits these days.

Unregistered

A person that betrays the law, the badge and your confidence is not a brother

Unregistered
    It's only just begun.

You want answers,
    you want answers,
    I want the truth,
    You can't handle the truth!!!

Unregistered

Angry

what do the eyes have to be black? you're racist.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast