How many more black eyes will we endure?????? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Videos, pictures, documents plenty of evidence!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? You got videos of them stealing fuel for Mama's BMW ?
    Videos you ask, plenty there are even recorded by them, just read up on the Hialeah County Park Theft Caper, thousands in OT to do nothing. and Yea there's even Toll pictures going thru tolls with stolen from a dead guy! And there's a hell of a lot more. Now what they chose to use is different story, we'll see at the end. Look at the Mango Hill Massacre, they waited to the end of the investigation and SAO dump ass conclusion to throw imbibe missing watch! It's easy to catch the liers here, just read the stupidity they write. The blatant perjury and plagiarism in investigations, arrest forms, reports, use of forces, and dicipilanary actions. When are the FEDs getting involved, where's the ACLU on these issues in Miami Dade!

STOP THE CORRUTION, arrest those that taint the shield! Enough is enough!!

Unregistered
    Videos you ask, plenty there are even recorded by them, just read up on the Hialeah County Park Theft Caper, thousands in OT to do nothing. and Yea there's even Toll pictures going thru tolls with stolen from a dead guy! And there's a hell of a lot more. Now what they chose to use is different story, we'll see at the end. Look at the Mango Hill Massacre, they waited to the end of the investigation and SAO dump ass conclusion to throw imbibe missing watch! It's easy to catch the liers here, just read the stupidity they write. The blatant perjury and plagiarism in investigations, arrest forms, reports, use of forces, and dicipilanary actions. When are the FEDs getting involved, where's the ACLU on these issues in Miami Dade!

STOP THE CORRUTION, arrest those that taint the shield! Enough is enough!!
    If you got the goods, file it. If you don't- shut and F*** up!

Unregistered

In do time Princess

In do time princess. Timing is everything. Patience Princess.
    But for now, why don't you go to church, confess your sins. Or go to the beach and have one huge cleansing like before. Also wash your mouth out with soap. I bet your momma is proud of the way you turned out, potty mouth and all. Are you teaching that kind of behavior to your two little girls? Let's hope not. PS. Wash that pick up truck of yours, it's dirty, just LIKE YOU!!!!.

Unregistered
    Wow that's "ugly" talk!!! This is a day to forgive. God does not like those "ugly" words.

You should be ashamed!

Unregistered
    Clearly a control freak that has lost control!!

Unregistered
    In do time princess. Timing is everything. Patience Princess.
    But for now, why don't you go to church, confess your sins. Or go to the beach and have one huge cleansing like before. Also wash your mouth out with soap. I bet your momma is proud of the way you turned out, potty mouth and all. Are you teaching that kind of behavior to your two little girls? Let's hope not. PS. Wash that pick up truck of yours, it's dirty, just LIKE YOU!!!!.
    STFU with your "in do time" bull $hit. You have nothing, never will. You come here and slander people, talking garbage with nothing to back it up except the promise of "In do time". GFYS and STFU unless you are ready to put up and shut up.

Unregistered
    Maintain the moral high ground and DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Unregistered

Tough Guy

STFU with your "in do time" bull $hit. You have nothing, never will. You come here and slander people, talking garbage with nothing to back it up except the promise of "In do time". GFYS and STFU unless you are ready to put up and shut up.
    To you feel powerful cursing? Oh tough guy. You have NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING DOWN THE ROAD FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. EVERYONE MESSES UP. YOUR TIME IS COMING. SLEEP WELL MY Love. I own your thoughts. Bankruptcy on your mind? Did you lie on your paperwork my love.

Eye in the Sky my lover.

Unregistered
    My, My, My, Someone has their panties in a bunch. Control freak, you don't control everything. If you think you do your mama raised a fool.

Lt. Mata thought the same as did Edwards as did Lugo as did Lang etc.,etc.,etc.

Go to confession and tell the priest you need a good cleansing!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Slander consist of false spoken statements that falsely impugn upon one's character. I think the word your looking for is libel. However you could just use the term defamation, and you'd be covered either way.

The people who can't comprehend the law and it's elements, who enforce the law are a disgrace to those who can.

Sorry for the god guys that get a bad rap because of idiots.

Stay safe and God bless

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast