New Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But worse, bringing back Richard Pichardo as police chief! Mayor Lopez, ask Attorney Jose "Pepe" Herrera to help find an acceptable police chief candidate. "Pepe" knows many active and inactive police professionals that could help you restructure the police department, so it might be more responsive to Sweetwater policing needs! Don't provide your political enemies the blade!
    The blog by felon report... The only victim is Mr. Diaz.. The felon is a hired gun that meets the needs of the corrupt, Mr. Diaz, was key in getting Expo brought to reality, and he was set up ever since... I was there nothing happened except some prior corrupt law enforcement pushed for a witch hunt.. The civil service board did not even convene to address the issue of the principal on that matter nor any other issue.. As a matter of fact some were set up to commit a crime. Not withstanding that all chose to stand fast. The hearing video is clear the city did not show up..
    A fresh start for and much needed change for our small department.. Wow we all these haters here too I thought we had small problems and we kept them in house I was wrong...Bring on the change.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceree View Post
    Word on the street Chief Placido Diaz from city of Miami
    The blog by felon report... The only victim is Mr. Diaz.. The felon is a hired gun that meets the needs of the corrupt, Mr. Diaz, was key in getting Expo brought to reality, and he was set up ever since... I was there nothing happened except some prior corrupt law enforcement pushed for a witch hunt.. The civil service board did not even convene to address the issue of the principal on that matter nor any other issue.. As a matter of fact some were set up to commit a crime. Not withstanding that all chose to stand fast. The hearing video is clear the city did not show up..
    A fresh start for and much needed change for our small department.. Wow we all these haters here too I thought we had small problems and we kept them in house I was wrong...Bring on the change.

Unregistered
    Plaz is a great guy with a huge amount of knowledge and ready to work side by side with you.. I have worked with him in the oast and seen him be a true cop as well as a targeted individual for protecting his guys under the rule of law. Plaz never wrote one reprimand that I can remember he always rewarded good work by recognition and counseled alone one on one. Where did we loos this? lets go back to basics and bring education,pride, integrity and morale to this department. We will once again be a family and an example for others to follow..

Unregistered
    You guys be lucky if the Mayor picks Diaz at least he is a professional with 26 plus years of experience. I looked at the BS some Created and that is just it created. Reality I say that the SGT /retired LT is QRU I spoke to a good number OF GUYS THAT WORKED FOR HIM HE HAD BALLS AND WAS A REAL COP. All else aside lets bring our community together and use every means possible to educate. ASK THE USUAL SUSPECTS....

Unregistered

Unregistered
    How the **** are the going to hire a guy that tried to kill himself, step one to reverting to the Marana curruption.

Unregistered
    I welcome them all. Please help this place. Obviously the previous Chiefs and assistant Chiefs haven't been able to. I know you all will do the right thing.

Unregistered
    How the **** are the going to hire a guy that tried to kill himself, step one to reverting to the Marana curruption.
    Surely Mayor Lopez, with a commission majority will ask FDLE to conduct the Police Chief Candidate's employment background! Sweetwater taxpayers and voters deserve nothing less . . . No?

Unregistered
    http://www.crespogram.com/index_publ...INHEAD%22.html

Sad to see that a potential Chief of police with no back ground with that position and his potential command staff has a website dedicated to all 3 of them. Looks like not much will be changing. The worst part about it is the hard working men and women that serve that city and department are all caught up in this disaster. This place needs to really move forward and start from scratch. This sure won't happen with these guys and especially if Lopez is backing them.

Unregistered
    Get used to an educated staff... I know them,guys they are good............................

This city is coming out of the dark. The young guys will get a chance to advance...

The city just fired all the young guys so here you have the so call change to advance. The city just went back 20 years. We back to the old style police dpt. PMC- Por mis cojones!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast