Police Chief applicants
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Police Chief applicants

Any information on our chief applicants yet?

Unregistered

Tammy Valdes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any information on our chief applicants yet?
    Tammy Valdes will be Chief
    and Rafael Valdes will be Deputy Chief.
    just as soon as they get out of prison and wash those buttholes.
    To much lube was used.

Unregistered
    James Skinner....he will fix things.

Unregistered
    Hopefully no one from this department or any agency in Miami Dade, They have all turned out to be bad for us.

Unregistered
    I vote for Mr. Gallbladder

Unregistered

Police Chief Applicant

I am an applicant and I am from Georgia and have been a Police Chief in Georgia for about 4 years, and about 8 years as chief deputy and assistant chief of police around metro Atlanta. I am interested in coming back down south where I lived until I was 32. My mother is getting older and I want to be closer to her. I believe that I could be fresh start for the agency because I am not from South Florida Police circles. I am a working chief and look forward to the opportunity to at least get an interview. I am very excited about the opportunity. Thank you for letting me on and give you a little speech. I will give my name when I get a call for interview. My internet record is clean and don't have a problem with everyone researching me once I let my name out. I at least didn't put a gun to my head at a restaurant I see the standards in florida have lowered for police chief.

Unregistered
    GA police standards are far below what Florida requires, I sure hope your ready to attend a full time police academy to get up to Florida standards.

A perfect example is it appears you did not comprehend the announcement. You must be an active certified Florida officer by FDLE standards to apply. Pretty sure you will not get an interview as you do not meet qualifications, and any chief with sense would not be posting on this site, lol.

But this is Golden Beach we don't follow the rules so lets see.

Unregistered

Police Chief Applicant

I guess maybe I didn't explain myself better. I did actually read the posting for the job I started my career in Florida and went to the academy in Palm Beach. I am FDLE certified and actually am certified in two states and went to two academies as well as command college at Columbus State University. I also have a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice and completed Management Development Program through the Carl Vinson Institute at University of Georgia. I hope that answers your statement. I believe that the Town of Golden Beach is a great agency with great police Officers and just because some officers have tarnished the badge we cant bunch all the officers in the same basket. We are all in a proud profession and should all stand together instead of constantly bashing. Thank you for your time maybe I will get an interview.

Unregistered
    I guess maybe I didn't explain myself better. I did actually read the posting for the job I started my career in Florida and went to the academy in Palm Beach. I am FDLE certified and actually am certified in two states and went to two academies as well as command college at Columbus State University. I also have a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice and completed Management Development Program through the Carl Vinson Institute at University of Georgia. I hope that answers your statement. I believe that the Town of Golden Beach is a great agency with great police Officers and just because some officers have tarnished the badge we cant bunch all the officers in the same basket. We are all in a proud profession and should all stand together instead of constantly bashing. Thank you for your time maybe I will get an interview.
    Run as far and as fast as you can from Golden Beach. You are in the twilight zone about a great agency. Golden Beach at best is a mediocre security agency. With mostly officers that could not cut it at other departments.

You are correct about the tarnished badge however the officer that tarnished the badge is now a federal prisioner along with her criminal husband.

Golden Beach should be taken over by the county or sunny isles however the commission would never allow that because they would lose their personal due boys and girls.

If greatness comes as officers constantly have to ask sunbathers to get off a former perverted gynecologist' sand then you are correct Golden Beach is a "Great Place"

The Mayor and Manager are both spoiled big kids that were obviously spoiled little kids that needed to be spanked more frequently.

So here's hoping you don't get an interview because you are obviously in LaLa Land.

Good day!!

Unregistered
    Not sure who you are but you cant hold a FDLE certification in Florida for more than four years after leaving employment so your not certified in Florida if you are working in another state. Never mind that you are way off base with the condition of this agency. Like the other poster said "IF" you are a chief anywhere and post on this site you must be related to honey boo boo and really from GA.

Run as far and as fast as you can from Golden Beach. You are in the twilight zone about a great agency. Golden Beach at best is a mediocre security agency. With mostly officers that could not cut it at other departments.

You are correct about the tarnished badge however the officer that tarnished the badge is now a federal prisioner along with her criminal husband.

Golden Beach should be taken over by the county or sunny isles however the commission would never allow that because they would lose their personal due boys and girls.

If greatness comes as officers constantly have to ask sunbathers to get off a former perverted gynecologist' sand then you are correct Golden Beach is a "Great Place"

The Mayor and Manager are both spoiled big kids that were obviously spoiled little kids that needed to be spanked more frequently.

So here's hoping you don't get an interview because you are obviously in LaLa Land.

Good day!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast